Bills re-sign Brandin Bryant to active roster

YoloinOhio

3 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I shoulda known I wouldn't beat the YOLO.

The Bills made it clear after pre-season they had Bryant graded >> CJ Brewer.  So not a surprise to me they brought him back.

I am a little surprised that Beasley was willing to sign to our practice squad though.

I agree, but it's a bit of a surprise they haven't IR'd him if that's the case.

Yeah, when you can't hold on to a PS spot that doesn't bode well for your prospects.

It's not every day you get a chance to join a Super Bowl capable team and come off the couch to start playing again for a chance at a ring.

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I shoulda known I wouldn't beat the YOLO.

The Bills made it clear after pre-season they had Bryant graded >> CJ Brewer.  So not a surprise to me they brought him back.

I am a little surprised that Beasley was willing to sign to our practice squad though.

I agree, but it's a bit of a surprise they haven't IR'd him if that's the case.

Yeah, when you can't hold on to a PS spot that doesn't bode well for your prospects.

Beaseley can get three elevations to the 53......with only four games to go thats hellp.  And, John Brown will use his third up this week against the phins.

3 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Did he clear waivers, or did we place a waiver claim for him? 

I guess we must have put in a claim?  I don't know.

3 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Beaseley can get three elevations to the 53......with only four games to go thats hellp.  And, John Brown will use his third up this week against the phins.

Yeah, basically between Beaseley and Brown we have 4 elevations for 4 remaining games.  The reports are that Beasley is expected to play against the 'Fins, but I dunno.  I wouldn't expect the Bills to elevate both of them.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.