Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

Not to mention that the guy posted this at 4:54 PM EST and the Dolphins’ plane didn’t land in Buffalo until just after 5.  So unless Tua went up early without his teammates, the whole thing is obviously BS. 

His instagram handle is @elitetua so I doubt he is a good source of unbiased football information 😂

As we know- Bills are 10-3.

3 losses- in the heat Miami, Tommy playing OG with a torn ACL(because we had no one else), Josh exhausted after heroic effort throws short of a wide open Lil Dirty

Jets- best throw of the year, Gabe makes that catch, chances are we win

Vikes-mishandled snap

We have played the 7th hardest schedule in NFL, had many key players injured, had to deal with adversity(blizzards, 3 games 12 days, injuries, blown calls).

My point being- the only team that can beat the Bills is the Bills.  If they catch the ball, tackle, hit the open man, don't turn it over- no one is beating Buffalo.  No one!

Lets go Buffalo! 

Squish the fish!

( no ***** dolphins are mammals- but that don't rhyme)

• Like (+1) 8

7 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Here's a thought.  Too late for the game tomorrow, but one of the biggest issues for the game may be footing with heavy snow falling during the game.  I'm sure the equipment people for the team will look for the best footwear they can for slippery conditions, but there is only so much you can do.  When the Bills know they are going to have slippery conditions for the game, perhaps part of the preparation for the game should include using footwear during practice that doesn't give them great footing.  There's been no snow on the practice field, no way to duplicate the likely poor footing with actual snow and ice, but why not try and get close with their footwear?   Wouldn't the receivers be better off if they have a feel for when they are likely to slide?  If they have a feel for it, then they can better prepare for it.  Likewise, players at just about any position would theoretically be better off if they had developed a feel through practice when they are likely to slide, and how to compensate for it.

McDermott held the practice sessions outside this week.  That's a lot more realistic than the Dolphins could achieve by cranking the AC up.  Still, if McDermott had put his team in footwear that could slide some on the turf, they would have a far better feel for what they can do on the field Saturday evening. 

I don’t think that’s a good idea. People slipping around could cause an injury. Remember the rubber mat?

44 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Got less then forecasted in Lancaster

good to hear. I live in Lancaster but I’m visiting my mom in Florida. One of my neighbors is a ***** and he probably call the town and complain I didn’t shovel the sidewalk. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

Not sure about this claim.

NFL charters to Buffalo disembark at the General Aviation ramp and go directly to chartered buses.

They shouldn't pass through any TSA station in doing this.

You are correct. I fly private quite a bit. You do not go thru TSA at all.  That dude was making $hite up. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I am more than half a centennial old and yet right now I feel like I am a 10 year old little boy with how excited I am over this Saturday night prime-time, playoff clinching, national televised game against a hated rival in the snow.

Thank you football.  I love you.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

Not sure about this claim.

NFL charters to Buffalo disembark at the General Aviation ramp and go directly to chartered buses.

They shouldn't pass through any TSA station in doing this.

I got lucky to take a private plane to Buffalo once, you get off the plane and a waiting car is right there for you. Never step in the terminal.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I don’t think that’s a good idea. People slipping around could cause an injury. Remember the rubber mat?

I know that is the downside.  Maybe some non-contact drills, something with limited risk of injury-just enough to get a feel for coping with the slipperiness.  

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I am more than half a centennial old and yet right now I feel like I am a 10 year old little boy with how excited I am over this Saturday night prime-time, playoff clinching, national televised game against a hated rival in the snow.

Thank you football.  I love you.

Rational me: Bills beat the Dolphins 8 out of ten times in perfect weather. Pray for mild conditions.

Football fan me: Nothing like a snow game the weekend before Christmas! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, eball said:

Wow.  I go to the Gate every time I’m back, specifically for the wings.  Never had the soup though…may give that a try because I’m a big fan of FOS.

Idk what I’m missing-  maybe I got a bad batch. They looked good, but we’re overly sauced- not very crispy and the sauce was just average. I’ll give them a try next time we go for the French Onion soup- you have to try it

44 minutes ago, Behindenemylines said:

I’m just hoping for one big Milano hit on Tua that will not feel good in this weather.

Are you kidding? The poor guy might split in half if Milano connects on a big one like he did last week.

With the cold, they'll be picking up shattered shards of Tua.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.