Week 15: Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bease debut in the Color Rush Jersey!

This game vs Miami is the 7th home game of the season. The Bills have worn the all-blues 5 times, blue over white 1 time, and now the all-reds 1 time. So much for blue over white being the Bills home uniform. Hopefully for the playoffs the Bills go blue over white for all home games.

8 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Ipanema

I went out with her…, 

16 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Can’t believe there were 65,000 no shows for that game.  Was it too cold and windy?  Did they have the sniffles and a fever and feel sick?  
Buncha poussays 

Maybe my sarcasm detector is on the fritz but in the 2020 season that was a capacity crowd.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Go Bills! Beat the Phins.. lol I was super glad you beat the Jets. God I hate the Jets.

Hey, as much as I hate the Pats, I'm happy your "kinda" rooting for us. I'm sure you might piss off a lot of your fellow Pats fans. And just so you know, my ex-wife and 2/3 daughters live in Nashua. They are huge Patriots fans and I am enjoying this demise more than ever. My oldest daughter lives in Hawaii and could give two ***** about football, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting....apparently the Bills once again gave the blueprint on how to defend the Dolphins in Week 3. According to Ben Solak, Bills played the highest percentage of press man coverage the Fins have seen this year in that game.

Took the rest of the NFL 10 weeks to learn from it...and only because he faced his former team that would know how to stop it. Bills held Dolphins to 213 yards that game.

We also set the blueprint on how to stop the Ravens in 2019.

Our D coaches are really good...despite what some on the board might say.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I will question McDermott on some things but the development of CBs isn’t one of them. Trusting the process on this. 

Well, then there was Ronald Darby.  Couldn't develope him, so he was traded.  Still in the league I think.  So, your argument isn't solid imho.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Well, then there was Ronald Darby.  Couldn't develope him, so he was traded.  Still in the league I think.  So, your argument isn't solid imho.

That has more to do with getting the wrong people off the bus.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Except that the Bills were trying to gain draft picks and Darby netted them more than he was probably worth to a team that can develop corners. 

10 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

He didn’t try to develop him. He didn’t want him. Also, I’m not arguing anything. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.