Parking Help for The Fins Game this Saturday

PBF81

I need some parking advice.  Going to my first game in several years and taking my daughter to see her first game.  

We're coming up from the South, and I'm meeting someone I know in the RV Lot to tailgate, so all I need is parking.  I want to be considerate of people that actually park in lots to tailgate there when I'm not going to be doing that.  We can walk to the RV lot from where we park.  

Are there any private lots south of Big Tree Rd. off of Abbott or near there that make exiting to the South after the game easy?   I'd like to get over to 219 South or Abbott Rd. South as quickly as possible.  I assume it's not the mess that going north and east are.  

Anyway, thanks for any advice!  

12 hours ago, PBF81 said:

I need some parking advice.  Going to my first game in several years and taking my daughter to see her first game.  

We're coming up from the South, and I'm meeting someone I know in the RV Lot to tailgate, so all I need is parking.  I want to be considerate of people that actually park in lots to tailgate there when I'm not going to be doing that.  We can walk to the RV lot from where we park.  

Are there any private lots south of Big Tree Rd. off of Abbott or near there that make exiting to the South after the game easy?   I'd like to get over to 219 South or Abbott Rd. South as quickly as possible.  I assume it's not the mess that going north and east are.  

Anyway, thanks for any advice!  

I am on my phone , but posted last week a map with the both private and Bills lots. It was from 2019, so can’t confirm all lots are still open, or new ones have not popped up. I can remember what thread it was, but Do a search. It was a Reddit post, so Reddit might be best word to search. 

I can’t speak for lots over on California, but you may want to park in one of the small private lots South of 20a on Abnot on the Danny’s side of the street. Right out of lot, head down about 3 miles and cut over to 219. Waze you tell ya best road to go. Tell the dude you taking a right after games, pay him an extra $10-$15 to put ya up front. 

Bonus is a short walk to RV lot. 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am on my phone , but posted last week a map with the both private and Bills lots. It was from 2019, so can’t confirm all lots are still open, or new ones have not popped up. I can remember what thread it was, but Do a search. It was a Reddit post, so Reddit might be best word to search. 

I can’t speak for lots over on California, but you may want to park in one of the small private lots South of 20a on Abnot on the Danny’s side of the street. Right out of lot, head down about 3 miles and cut over to 219. Waze you tell ya best road to go. Tell the dude you taking a right after games, pay him an extra $10-$15 to put ya up front. 

Bonus is a short walk to RV lot. 

Thanks Boss!!!  Really appreciate it! 

The tip about giving the owner a few extra bucks is a good one.  I wasn't sure whether there were any private lots south of Big Tree on Abbott, but that would be ideal, so I'll definitely look for that option, it's perfect!

Thanks again!!!  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Thanks Boss!!!  Really appreciate it! 

The tip about giving the owner a few extra bucks is a good one.  I wasn't sure whether there were any private lots south of Big Tree on Abbott, but that would be ideal, so I'll definitely look for that option, it's perfect!

Thanks again!!!  

Yep, there are a few houses just past Dannys that take parkers, at least they did last year! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.