Who had a worse game? Dane or Isaiah?

Ya Digg?

Just now, Ya Digg? said:

Not sure how the answer to that question wouldn’t be Dawkins-4 holding penalties, 3 accepted 

Sadly, he is supposed to be our best offensive lineman.

We have MILLIONS of dollars invested in an elite, generational QB, and we have a horrible line in front of him (and our running backs).

Improving the offensive line in the offseason better be our highest priority . . . not only to protect Josh, but to improve our running game.

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sadly, he is supposed to be our best offensive lineman.

We have MILLIONS of dollars invested in an elite, generational QB, and we have a horrible line in front of him (and our running backs).

Improving the offensive line in the offseason better be our highest priority . . . not only to protect Josh, but to improve our running game.

For the most part Dawkins had been very good this year, today was not his day

5 hours ago, stevestojan said:

We won. We have 10 wins. We’re #1 in the AFC regardless of what the chiefs do to the broncos today. 

But let’s give out anti-game balls. 

Seen the Chiefs schedule over the last 4 weeks?

Seen our schedule?

There should be a level of concern after today, because it is a very fragile #1 at this point when we play the Fins and at Cincinnati in the last month.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

My biggest fear is seeing Diggs doubled, while Allen can't find an open receiver in the playoffs. 

Great teams will focus on Diggs. Someone else needs to step up. Otherwise, it's time to seriously consider getting a legit #2 receiver in here. Whether it's giving picks to Browns for Cooper or something else.

Yup.  That’s what smart teams will do.  It’s up to knox and the RBs to get open or Josh to scramble.  

20M a year for Cooper is too steep imo.  We should draft at least 1 wr in the first 2 rounds and sign a value FA or two, maybe a trade.  Cap wise, adding another WR making 20M…..ehhhhh.  We’d be done big trouble down the road

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

We.  Scored.

We. Did Not Punt On 3 Drives involving incomplete passes to McKenzie

We scored a TD on 1 and a FG on another.

If you wanna describe a drive that starts with a busted pass play/ineligible man penalty and moved on to 2 holding penalties, and an incomplete pass to Davis as “McKenzie single-handedly ruining a drive so we had to punt” when it was a short pass on 3rd and 16, Hokay, but it seems like a bizarre descriptive to me.

So he single handily ruined 2 drives instead of 3.

Okay.

Glad we got a FG instead of a TD because of him and that’s somehow a win.

i will defend Isiah a tiny bit on the first drop,  he was interfered with by Sauce,  and for the life of me,  i have zero idea why its never called on Gardner.   he does it all the time,  its not even sneaky.    as a rookie ive never seen somebody get away with it on such a regular basis as Gardner does.   the other drops, well one was terrible,  other was a tough grab if he made it,  still should have though.

we definitely miss Beas.   he was the slot guy who got open every time,  and wasnt afraid of getting hit.   that isnt Isiah.  we dont have a replacement right now for Beas and what he did to open up the offense in the middle.  i guess thats what Crowder was for,   didnt get to see it though.

i know Beas and Kelce are different animals,  but imagine how much the Chefs would struggle without Kelce owning the middle of the field,  the threat he brings.  it opens things up on the outside.    i love Knox but we havent been using him all that much in the passing game,  he has to help block now because the OLine is banged up or just playing poorly.    its rough right now.

I’m guessing this was in response to fans getting on McKenzie about his drops.  

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

here's the thing though YOU mr Mckenzie are a professional football player, you are PAID to catch the football...   how bad are you going to look when a fan comes out and catches a wet football?  so I guess Josh should take this as when the football is wet dont throw it to McKenzie.

Edited by gordong

7 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I’m guessing this was in response to fans getting on McKenzie about his drops.  

I hope he does not lean in on the wet ball as an excuse too much.   IMO this is a bad comparison considering most fans aren’t professional athletes.  Probably fair to say a starting NFL wide receiver should be better than a shlub off the street.    

I’d love to see some out of shape 50+ year old show up and snag 3 in a row.

• Haha (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.