Who had a worse game? Dane or Isaiah?

Ya Digg?

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

Jackson made a great play on the last Jets possession. He made others as well.  I think the OP is a bit hyperbolic.  

I am done with MacKenzie.  

He gave up several third and longs and had 3 straight big completions against him. Missed tackles all o Dr the place, although that’s been a common theme for most of the defense all year (including on the Jets touchdown) so I’m not being hyperbolic at all. He did finally make a play in the 4th so I’ll give him that.

McKenzie played terribly too, but I’m down with both of them 

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

We won. We have 10 wins. We’re #1 in the AFC regardless of what the chiefs do to the broncos today. 

But let’s give out anti-game balls. 

In the best division in the AFC, maybe the NFL nonetheless 

This was a tough Divisional battle vs a rising team. We weren't in any real threat of losing for the last 32 minutes.  This is a game this franchise used to lose and ended up winning fairly comfortably 

• Like (+1) 1

Dane Jackson is a very limited player. Missed a couple tackles and was beat by a little guy for a contested catch. Made a couple breakups.

I don’t really understand why Elam is in the doghouse. 

White was getting worked today also. Just lost on a few routes. Maybe a little too careful with his footing on a wet field. Didn’t look comfortable.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Offensive Line in general.

As Romo pointed out several times, when they ran up the middle they were affective. When they tried to run wide against the wide 9, not do much. That is on the play calling. 

Edited by CSBill

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

As Romo pointed out several times, when they ran up the middle they were effective. When they tried to run wide against the wide 9, not do much. That is on the play calling. 

Not sure what Romo saw but we were getting stuffed up the middle too.

11 minutes ago, CSBill said:

With Jackson, it’s the missed tackles that drive me crazy. But my vote has to go to McKenzie, three drops?

Also, I know he is probably 90-95 % back, but Tre White was giving up a lot room and yards on his coverage. 

At least with Mckenzie he can get pulled off the field, and I have to believe he has lost a lot of trust from Josh after today.  I think Jackson played every snap today and I don't understand why.  Obviously we aren't in meetings or at practice, but he must be doing really well there (and Elam must not be showing anything at all during practice) to be getting as much PT as he is getting.

If not Shakir, who I would like to see get more time, perhaps it's time to put Hines or Cook in the slot more.  Isaiah has had his chance, he's done

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.