NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Jets deserved to win that game. Mike White looked like what Josh Allen is supposed to be. Our O-line is garbage. McKenzie, Davis, Knox dropping balls. Defense and special teams won the game.

Lol a team that loses the turnover differential by 2 and kicks a fg down 11 on a 4th and one in the red zone does not deserve to win. 

we’re talking smack about Dorsey when the jets made just about the worst coaching decision I’ve ever seen 

most of mike whites yards came in garbage time and we got conservative with a lead and won by 8…Mike white was not the better qb today 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, WideNine said:

Mike White cleared during the game and just heard he went to the hospital after the game.

Makes you wonder?

AFC East teams have a real Bills complex this year. 

Sacrificing the health of their younger quarterbacks to try and stand a chance. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Where was our run game today? Felt like Cook barely touched the ball and Singletary only had a couple of runs.

There were 27 passes and 24 runs, so it's almost a 50/50 gameplan. The issue with the run game is personnel choices on the line and we've seen that a few years running it isn't old. It also isn't as effective with Bates out and Dawkins playing with an injury.

It's a lot of Allen and Singletary runs because they're trying to go through the middle to attack the wide 9 of the Jets. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Who made more, better throws today?

Josh Allen. Just stop, Mike White literally made 1 maybe 2 impressive throws.

Whose pass catches caught the ball more? The Jets.

Thats literally the difference. Josh made some really really good throws and unfortunately his pass catchers dropped the ball.

Josh also had some nice runs, Mike White had none.

Honestly, that post is embarrassing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bills are built for a fast track but we insist they play in bad weather because. Why doesn't Terry have snow makers installed in the new stadium since we're so good in snow? 

The new stadium should help mitigate the winds, but they'll still have to deal with the rain / snow.  Anyone who prefers that with this offense is only looking at things through the lens of nostalgia.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

McKenzie is legit the worst starting player in the league on offense.  And I’ve watched Mack Hollins plenty.  McKenzie is worse.  He is a negative play in a uniform.

He shows zero consistency, one day he's unstoppable, another day is a liability. Very frustrating player to watch.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Lol a team that loses the turnover differential by 2 and kicks a fg down 11 on a 4th and one in the red zone does not deserve to win. 

we’re talking smack about Dorsey when the jets made just about the worst coaching decision I’ve ever seen 

Ha ha, sure. Tell me your sphincter wasn't puckered the last two minutes. Be honest.

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Mike White cleared during the game and just heard he went to the hospital after the game.

Makes you wonder?

Sure does.  But if it's not a head injury he probably just got some pain shots to finish the game.  Probably has broken ribs (pure speculation on my part)

An ugly one but a win is a win. 

Defense was lights out. Almost felt bad for Mike White but...no mercy! Not sure he shoulda been in the game after that second shmackdown he got. I'd imagine a 100% Joe Flacco is a smidge better than a 48% functional Mike White, but I could be wrong. 

Hope they can get off to better starts in these next four games here. Sputtering like that will bite them in the bung against a better team. It's kind of irritating to see them come out the gate like that and take until nearly the first half was over before they put together a decent drive. I felt like Josh took what they gave him. His ball placement could've been better. If he leads Brown on that early long shot it's a TD. Needed to get it out in front of Knox on that late 3rd down throw...other than that he wasn't getting a whole lot of help with like six or seven drops today. Bah. The OL had a buncha penalties. It's frustrating because it's been those same self inflicted errors that have slowed them down all season. 

Go slap the stupid fish. Right in their stupid fish faces. Especially Tua Fish and his smug butthole-shaped face. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Lol he responded so fast. He was annoyed AF.

Most def. He was already in a terrible mood for having won the game. He looked like that all day. Also i think he’s sick because he sounded like it during the week. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I followed the game on ESPNs play by play, and the game day thread, it appeared to be one ugly win, but ya know, I do give a Fuh K, we won!!!  and that’s what matters. Every game, going forward is going to be a slug fest, every team that is in contention knows full well the season is on the line, and those out of contention love being spoilers, we are into the win or die part of the season, every game is a MUST WIN going forward.  

GO BILLS!!!

It was a W that felt like a loss. That first half was some of the worst offensive football this team has played in 5 years.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.