Leslie Frazier will reportedly get strong consideration for a HC job in next NFL hiring cycle

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

We aren’t that lucky. Getting rid of his lame defensive strategy plus getting a 3rd rounder? Please the football Gods hate us

Yeah, it's so lame to have a top 5 defense every single season. So lame indeed. It's so lame to consistently have the best passing defense in the league.

What a lame scheme.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Exactly.  What are we giving up this year?  I'm assuming close to 30 ppg.  Have we ever even cracked the top 20 in defensive scoring under Frazier?

Let's see if we can figure it out....

PA = 209

9 Wins + 3 Losess = 12 Games

209 / 12 = 17.41

17.41 + 15 points for sarcastic hyperbole = 32.41

You were spot on. 😁😈

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Obviously I’d be very happy for him but there is no way you reset your franchise by hiring a 62 year old Leslie Frazier.  

The team that hires him would have to have a combination of at least 2 of the following 

1.  Already have a franchise QB

2.  Be atrocious on defense 

3.  Has all kinds of character issues

4.  Is completely tanking 

I don’t know of any team that does 

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, it's so lame to have a top 5 defense every single season. So lame indeed. It's so lame to consistently have the best passing defense in the league.

What a lame scheme.

Propped up against trash-tier competition that's totally useless in the playoffs. Our "Top 5" defense gets roasted every January. It's a paper tiger.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

56 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I think he'll get interviews.  I dont think he will get a job.   I fully expect Dorsey to get a long look from Carolina as well.   Has ties to the organization, played college football and was in Buffalo with Dan Morgan.   A lot of connections in Carolina to Dorsey.

dont disagree, but is he ready for the head job after just one year....and if he does get the interview...and is not selected...would love to see the video capturing his reaction, eruption, explosion.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Propped up against trash-tier competition that's totally useless in the playoffs. Our "Top 5" defense gets roasted every January. It's a paper tiger.

Dude, you are like the worst ever. I never see you post anything good at all. You are just constantly aggressive and negative.

I think I just need to figure out how to block someone. Never needed to before.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Of course he will. To think he didn't get serious consideration last year is silly. 

He's by most reports a phenomenal coach and by most (excluding some on this channel) a solid coordinator. 

I echo the sentiment of many here: He's repeatedly fielded a top defense every year he's been here. I'll never understand this trend - it's bonkers. 

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Dude, you are like the worst ever. I never see you post anything good at all. You are just constantly aggressive and negative.

I think I just need to figure out how to block someone. Never needed to before.

Are you sure you mean to reply to me? Not sure that's an accurate description. I try to take a pretty measured fact-based approach to most discussions as I've done here.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I still have a strong distaste for Frazier due to the 13 seconds. I wouldn’t mind seeing him gone. Especially if the Bills pick up a pick in the process. I always feel like Frazier’s defenses are a paper Tiger. Ranked high but fold when it really matters. 

Our defense let us down in Houston and twice in KC.  You can't deny that. 13 seconds will forever stick to Leslie's legacy. I like him as a person and coach but if I get a 3rd round pick and a different direction on D, sign me up in a heartbeat. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.