Leslie Frazier will reportedly get strong consideration for a HC job in next NFL hiring cycle

YoloinOhio

17 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Strong consideration - and he'll probably still be back because there aren't that many teams looking to run 20 year old defensive strategies that depend on having 8+ starting caliber defensive lineman.

We're not that lucky.

Yep and it doesn’t work which is why we are bottom of the league every year in defensive scoring.

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think he deserves one but I dont think he will get a HC gig.  His age is up there and most teams are looking for an offensive mind, not always but usually.

Ask Denver how that offensive mind is working out...lol

21 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I still have a strong distaste for Frazier due to the 13 seconds. I wouldn’t mind seeing him gone. Especially if the Bills pick up a pick in the process. I always feel like Frazier’s defenses are a paper Tiger. Ranked high but fold when it really matters. 

McD called timeout before both plays and is equally complicit in the 13 second debacle

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Ask Denver how that offensive mind is working out...lol

McD called timeout before both plays and is equally complicit in the 13 second debacle

It doesn't matter anymore, Heath jumped on the grenade. Hope he at least got some free wings or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.