Tre White will be make a huge difference this week.

TC in St. Louis

We can only hope he does especially with those on the D this week that have a DNP on the practice schedule i hope they all come back with the extra days to recover & for the most part can play this game to get the win then get right for the rest of the yr .

3 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Garrett Wilson is having a great year, and caught a bunch of passes last time we played.  He was a major factor in that game.  I believe that Tre has been gearing up for this matchup, and if he's close to 100%, Wilson is in for a rough day.  

That's all I got today.  Have fun whatever you're doing.  

He will but we don’t shadow WRs. We didn’t have White, Poyer, or Rhodes playing. Milano was also out but he may miss this one as well.

Just having those veterans in the defensive backfield still make a huge difference.

42 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Garrett Wilson is having a great year, and caught a bunch of passes last time we played.  He was a major factor in that game.  I believe that Tre has been gearing up for this matchup, and if he's close to 100%, Wilson is in for a rough day.  

That's all I got today.  Have fun whatever you're doing.  

The Bills couldn't stop the Jets Run game.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

The Bills couldn't stop the Jets Run game.

Milano didn't play that game, nor did Poyer. That left Terrel Bernard and Jaquan Johnson playing.

I think the Bills defense will be quite a bit better this week.

Haven't gotten a sense yet as far as how well Tre is playing. Is he back to what he was? Or will that take till next season? I haven't had time to watch the All-22 on him the past couple of weeks.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Agree 2

A big concern is Dion Dawkins, who has only practiced on a limited basis. Quisenberry is also injured and may not be able to play. That could be a big problem vs. the Jests DL. Quisenberry, who played through his injury against the Pats* struggled. While NE took advantage of the situation there's no doubt in my mind that Saleh will make it a big part of his game plan. The Bill's defense is predicated so and plays to its strengths when it gets a decent lead. When our offense clicks, our defense if not weakened by injuries, has the ability to shut down their opponent. 

Last Thursday the Bills held the Pats* to 10 points (7 of those points came on a long play that one of our guys near the line of scrimmage took the wrong angle on) and certainly held Mac Jones in check. The week before Jones threw for something like 375 yards. If we don't have too many injuries we should take this game. Besides Milano being questionable the health & availability of Dion Dawkins is very important. His backup, Quessenberry is also questionable and he showed a lot of grit against the Pats while playing with that injury, he was getting beat often. The Jests will make every effort and game plan around beating the left tackle. Maybe the Bills should take advantage of their pass rush to that side and throw a few screens there to slow them down.

I have no doubt in my mind we win against the Jets and Dolphins, we lost by 3 to the Jets with our whole defense practically out. We lost by 2 points after some players were out and we were getting fried on the sidelines hyperventilating. We stay healthy and we're golden and even if we aren't we still have our beast at QB Josh Allen who is the defacto in all this. As long as he's healthy we can beat any team any given Sunday imo.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, clearwater cadet said:

I feel like Edmunds is the key, I never really appricated him till he was out,  unless im mistaken he did miss the 2nd half of the jets game which really seemed to help the jets offense.  The defense seemed lost without him until he return last week.

Yep. They abused the rest of our back seven after Edmunds left. It sucks losing either one of TE or MM, but not having both in that game hurt especially with Poyer also absent. If Milano can’t go, at least Klein will be an upgrade over who we had last time. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.