No criminal charges against Araiza

Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

They didnt cut him cause they thought he was guilty. They cut him cause they wanted him to focus on the trial, and thought that he wouldnt be able to focus on football. 

Oh come on.  They cut him because they didn't want to deal with busybodies in the media who rushed to judgement.  

Thing about it. He technically still was innocent until proven guilty. Because he was so close to this situation, he no longer gets the millionaire job. He gets no jail time, but has to get a regular job like the rest of us.

Can I have a million dollars?  If it's really not that big a deal, then you shouldn't mind tossing me a spare million.  

On the other hand, if you wouldn't voluntarily part with a million dollars, then it's kind of gross to hand-wave somebody else being robbed of that.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Glad he can resume his life and career. 

But can he now given what he has been accused of ? I can bet the Bills won't bring him back & i can't say i would blame him if they did ask & he said no to them .

Guilty until proven innocent ...

Edited by T master

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Headed for PPP? 

Shouldn't be. Just because children get in the way of adults talking does not mean it should be banished 

4 hours ago, eball said:

I'd hold off on making any proclamations one way or the other until it is known what happens in the civil suit.

DeCreep Watson wasn't criminally prosecuted yet still paid a lot of money because of his creepism.

Now, if the civil suit is dropped without a payment the kid (Araiza) should certainly be given a 2nd chance at a pro career.

How about we get a real legal opinion here from an armchair judge Judy? 

But yeah. The next chapter is the most interesting. I'm curious if a team adds him to their PS.

3 hours ago, Herb Nightly said:

Why? Martin has been just fine. I dont think Araiza comes back to Buffalo.

Not with McD being the B word he was toward this. 

Understand why the FO did what they were forced to do, but what an awful (and predictable) circumstance. 

I’d be shocked if Araiza is able to get his career back.  

Excited to hear all the WGR personalities and Bills podcasters who smoked an Araiza pack for clout address this development….

Suspect I’ll be waiting a while.