No criminal charges against Araiza

Big Blitz

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He admitted to sleeping with her when she was underage 

Here we go again. No, he didn’t. He admitted to sleeping with her. He didn’t know she was underage, there are witnesses that say she was telling everyone she was in college, and in CA that’s defensible toward it not being a criminal offense 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 6

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

And another assault is swept under the rug.  No wonder why women often do not go to the police or school to report an assault. They immediately become the accused not the other way around.   Sad.  

Guessing you did not see the video of the girl bragging about how she was going to be adding  more than 1  to her body count that night?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Basically it sounds like they concluded the girl is full of crap and that Araiza didn't do anything wrong.

That's not what I took from that quote at all. Sounds like the only people who can say what happened were in the room. One of them was passed and the others aren't talking. 

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Basically it sounds like they concluded the girl is full of crap and that Araiza didn't do anything wrong.

Nah more likely is the DA or prosecutor looked at all the available evidence, determined that it a lot of it was circumstantial, would not stand up to scrutiny in a legal setting and/or would get tossed on technicalities by the defense making the body of the case incredibly flimsy. DAs do NOT like bringing stuff to trial they aren't almost damn sure they are going to win, those people get elected because they deliver and their conviction rate is directly tied to their changes at being re-elected. No DA likes getting roasted for having a crappy conviction rate and seemingly wasting taxpayer dollars.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

How bout saying there isn't enough evidence to pursue a criminal case. Happens often in the legal setting. Saying Ariza didn't do it and the girl is full of crap isn't necessarily the correct conclusion here. Thats your assumption. We don't know what evidence was or wasn't presented. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm not going to look it up, but i said after the Bills were basically forced to release him, that within 1 year he will be on an active roster punting for the Raiders, Cowboys, Chiefs, etc...  This is not a big surprise.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Does that mean social media rushing to judge him guilty before police/prosecutor investigated the claims was a mistake ?

would love to see two of the more vocal Bills Mafia Babes on socials that this guy HAD to go , no longer fans if not , if he stayed showed what the Bills think of their women fans etc etc...and then were taking selfies with  OJ, ya know, the dude that murdered his wife,  night before the opener at Coles...wonder what their reaction is

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

How bout saying there isn't enough evidence to pursue a criminal case. Happens al often in the legal setting. Saying Ariza didn't do it and the girl is full of crap isn't necessarily the correct conclusion here. Thats your assumption. We don't know what evidence was or wasn't presented. 

Probably didn't help her case when she was caught on video saying she was planning to "add more than 1 to her body count" that night before any of it happened.  Kinda shows she had an agenda for being there while lying and claiming was in college even tho she was underage and still in high school.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, zow2 said:

I'm not going to look it up, but i said after the Bills were basically forced to release him, that within 1 year he will be on an active roster punting for the Raiders, Cowboys, Chiefs, etc...  This is not a big surprise.

I think that’s fair - I don’t know if it’ll be one of those teams, but someone will likely give him another shot.

7 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This is probably not a true statement. It's the problem with schools delaying investigations, they wait so long that the evidence for guilt or innocence is long gone.

I wasn't there and have no clue what happened, but this just means even if something happened they can't prove it in court.

• Like (+1) 2