Tua leads all players in pro Bowl Voting. This can't stand.

Big Turk

9 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Who gives a 💩

It used to be an honor and mean something, now it's just a popularity contest, nothing more. 

Now if he's selected 1st or 2nd team All Pro the selection committee should be drug tested.

I have made an effort to stuff ballot box for him.  I want him to get voted to Pro Bowl getting higher contract demands.

Match made in heaven, I don't even care. Pro Bowl sucks. Let Tua be the Pro Bowl king that loses in the first round of the playoffs. It's not even worth it to me for Josh to slip coming off the bus for this clearly antiquated, dumb game that none of us watch or actually care about.

21 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Well his worst performance was last week, he looked like the Tua I was expecting.  Fortunately it really killed the Tua MVP babble.

295 yards and two Tds is a pretty good worst performance lol. Idk why some of you won’t give credit where it’s due. With help from McDaniel he has turned his career around. Tyreek is on pace for a 2,000 yard season and that’s largely because of Tua. You guys can hate on him that’s fine but the kid is a great QB and has put together a hell of a comeback story after being trashed by fans and the sports media for the last two years

20 hours ago, MJS said:

Makes sense. He has had a good season. But I feel like they should wait to vote until the regular season is basically over. What if Tua continues to look like he did last week?

Minus two INTS he didn’t look that bad at all. First play on Miami’s drive is a 75 yard TD and then he throws a 49 yard bomb to Tyreek in the second half. Did he play an amazing game?? No but did he play a horrible one?? Not really.

As someone who thought the kid would be a joke in the NFL - he's been the best player in the league this year when healthy. Jefferson has been electric, but he's also had dud games and Kupp set a new bar last year.

If Tua hadn't missed so much time, I think he'd be a lock for MVP. As it is, it's probably a two horse race between Mahomes and Hurts and Mahomes will need to fall off or Hurts will have to really start dazzling to stop Mahomes from getting his #2.

Edited by BullBuchanan

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Are they?? Cause from what I’ve seen, the Chargers are not a good football team this season. And Herbert has regressed 

He’s regressed some, but more to do with JV quality OL play (in recent weeks), fractured rib cartilage (in the first month) and injured WRs imo.  He’s made some ridiculous throws.  

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

(save the "this dude is so dumb" statements please)

Can someone help me with how exactly to do this? I rarely use Twitter but logged in simply to vote for our boys. I clicked on the first link and it goes to NFL on Twitter, I clicked the second link and it goes to Allen's Twitter page. 

What do I do next?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.