Jets experiencing a flu outbreak

Rubes

58 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Same, mine lingered for over a month with liquid in my lungs. Had to be Pneumonia or Bronchitis. Had 103 fever for 3 days. 

Hey are you vaxxed ? If so, how many shots. Appreciate it. I work part time for an organization that is basically seeing how effective the vax is vs the unvaxxed. Hope all yall feeling better

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Gotcha

If you would care to talk about the lingering symptoms you experienced and how severe or mild they were thatd be awesome 

I collect data for a team that is going to pursue charges against Pfizer, Moderna etc

Try to get accounts from both sides - vaxxed and unvaxxed

My GF and I (50's) are not vaxxed and everyone we know who is has had it, and more often than not, more than once........and she works for a big box store. Never missed anytime through the whole thing. I do think I'm gonna get the Shingles shot though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, hemma said:

A little flu is a nice comfortable match for Sunday’s predicted snow+ rain showers.

May their day be miserable.

Whatever happened to the old days?.....a couple of shots of Jack and a painkiller ... or whatever. Then get out there.

That was when men were men....signed, LT.

2 hours ago, teef said:

it's when you have to evacuate from both ends at the same time.  there's no winning.  

That's why Home Despot (sic) sells 5 gallon pails.  If you're too cheap to buy one of those, most high volume restaurants could hook you up with a used one.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.