Jets experiencing a flu outbreak

Rubes

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

yea, I wish no injuries or health issues on that one. I want their best team on the field so when we crush them, there will be no excuses

No, i would rather have their worst team out against yes, none of this pseudo machismo I want their best on the field.   All teams are Banged up this late in the season, not exactly as if we are at "our best". As far as the flu, hope many of them get sick and have a quick recovery come Monday am.

I live 10 min from MetLife and a Covid bug has been going around work , fam and friends.  

Felt like a mild cold since Sunday.  Ironically the 2 ppl I know who are seriously ill and bed ridden are both double or triple boosted. Both in their 30s

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I live 10 min from MetLife and a Covid bug has been going around work , fam and friends.  

Felt like a mild cold since Sunday.  Ironically the 2 ppl I know who are seriously ill and bed ridden are both double or triple boosted. Both in their 30s

I'm getting over a sickness I've had for 2 1/2 weeks. Not covid though, tested negative twice. Whatever it was/is lingered a long time 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm getting over a sickness I've had for 2 1/2 weeks. Not covid though, tested negative twice. Whatever it was/is lingered a long time 

Ya my gf tested positive on Sunday . So I took one and came positive.  But besides being fatigue,  I have no other significant symptoms. If she didn't take the test I would have thought I had a very mild cold

Are you vaxxed? This is def a conversation for another thread but I've been reading disturbing data on the vax and how it diminishes your immune system the more shots you get

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Same, mine lingered for over a month with liquid in my lungs. Had to be Pneumonia or Bronchitis. Had 103 fever for 3 days. 

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Ya my gf tested positive on Sunday . So I took one and came positive.  But besides being fatigue,  I have no other significant symptoms. If she didn't take the test I would have thought I had a very mild cold

Are you vaxxed? This is def a conversation for another thread but I've been reading disturbing data on the vax and how it diminishes your immune system the more shots you get

I was to understand this as too many shots in too short a period of time. 

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

sore throat and loud, barking cough by any chance?  

Started with a sore/scratchy throat, then cough, then stuffy, then back to cough. Finally getting better now. The other thing I had to was dizziness and fatigue. Had no motivation to do anything 

10 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm not. I did have covid last January, but haven't had it since. This is the first time I've been sick since having covid in January. I'm generally never sick, outside of my annual cough/cold, and even that isn't every year 

18 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I'm not. I did have covid last January, but haven't had it since. This is the first time I've been sick since having covid in January. I'm generally never sick, outside of my annual cough/cold, and even that isn't every year 

Gotcha

If you would care to talk about the lingering symptoms you experienced and how severe or mild they were thatd be awesome 

I collect data for a team that is going to pursue charges against Pfizer, Moderna etc

Try to get accounts from both sides - vaxxed and unvaxxed

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FrenchConnection said:

I'm sure they will all play on Sunday.

But……if they were to spend a lot of time in close quarters with their DLine over the next few days I’ll send them a special Christmas gift.  😋

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Gotcha

If you would care to talk about the lingering symptoms you experienced and how severe or mild they were thatd be awesome 

I collect data for a team that is going to pursue charges against Pfizer, Moderna etc

Try to get accounts from both sides - vaxxed and unvaxxed

Regarding when I had covid? I was just fatigued for about 7 days. The first day I felt like I had a fever, but that went away pretty quick. This most recent sickness was worse Imo. The cough/raspiness lingered the longest 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

i had the flu a few years ago and it absolutely rocked me.  i felt wildly bad for about 4-5 days, but it took me another week just to feel better.  i have to image that most of these guys will play, but they may not be anywhere near 100% depending how bad they have it.

I'm guessing that you are not a young ,healthy, elite professional athlete. You don't have the same resources and state-of-the art medical care.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.