Jets experiencing a flu outbreak

Rubes

Multiple Jets Players Miss Practice After ‘Flu’ Outbreak: Report

"The current impact is three integral starters (Fant, Reed, Davis) and one rotational piece in Clemons. Fant is especially essential this week after the news that rookie right tackle Max Mitchell will miss the remainder of the season with a mysterious ailment. With Cedric Ogbuehi placed on the injured reserve, veteran Mike Remmers will backup Fant."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

i had the flu a few years ago and it absolutely rocked me.  i felt wildly bad for about 4-5 days, but it took me another week just to feel better.  i have to image that most of these guys will play, but they may not be anywhere near 100% depending how bad they have it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 7

7 minutes ago, teef said:

i had the flu a few years ago and it absolutely rocked me.  i felt wildly bad for about 4-5 days, but it took me another week just to feel better.  i have to image that most of these guys will play, but they may not be anywhere near 100% depending how bad they have it.

Did you drink a lot of FLUids?  

4-5 days is a long time.  It would have been nice if it was shorter...it would have felt like it flu by in no time.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, teef said:

You didn't wear your Teefly mask huh?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you drink a lot of FLUids?  

4-5 days is a long time.  It would have been nice if it was shorter...it would have felt like it flu by in no time.

that following week i actually had pneumonia, and i felt great with pneumonia in comparison to the flu.  you ever have a case of the whores?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, teef said:

Same happened to me this year.

These guys get pumped full of fluids, medicine, and other stuff, though, on top of being peak athletes. Their recovery time is much shorter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Elaborate please!

it's when you have to evacuate from both ends at the same time.  there's no winning.  

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Same happened to me this year.

These guys get pumped full of fluids, medicine, and other stuff, though, on top of being peak athletes. Their recovery time is much shorter.

are you saying i'm not a peak athlete?  if you're looking for shirtless pictures, you're on your way.

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.