2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Jones 

Settle 

Better more experienced Groot

AJ is a bit better 

Shaq is an upgrade from last year

Same Philips 

The CBs are better 

This defense is still better then last year. 

You might end up being right, but still don't see it as anything more than marginal and pass rush is/was key to everything.

Bigger issue is offense still worse without Beasely and Daboll calling plays. Oline still a major liability as well unless they start to come on strong like end of last year.

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Don't go away mad.

Just go away....

since you want to get all pissy - to your original point about reading the MRI “correctly” and getting surgery sooner - Tre White had surgery Dec. 15, 2021 after tearing his ACL on Thanksgiving. It was known immediately that White had tore his ACL. Today’s Dec. 7. Do the math.

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I say it in every thread but injuries suck! Miller would have been huge for us in the playoffs. But every team has someone missing. We invested a lot in pass rushers. Time for the young guys to become men

After the Bengals get Joe Mixon back from concussion protocol this week, they will be 100% healthy. 

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Jones 

Settle 

Better more experienced Groot

AJ is a bit better 

Shaq is an upgrade from last year

Same Philips 

The CBs are better 

This defense is still better then last year. 

We haven’t even seen all of our defense on the field at the same time yet. Losing Von sucks for sure, but we are still good enough to get the job done. The games he helped us win early, especially the KC game, will help us in the playoffs with seeding. Get well Von, can’t wait to get you back. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Buffalo Bills need to win a Super Bowl that hasn’t changed but the Von Miller injury puts that a little more in doubt now? But hopefully a lesson to some Bills fans that apologize for Sean McDermott all the time. We don’t get those .13 seconds back as Bills fans. Next season may not be as good as last season chances wise for the Super Bowl. Reality the Bills aren’t as good this season as last season. We have no sure handed go to wide receiver when Cole Beasley signed else where then retired. Josh Allen has a bad elbow which is limiting the Bills offense to protect Josh Allen’s injured elbow.

All of this is why you don’t make excuses for failed coaches. Sean McDermott and his coaching staff cost this team a Super Bowl last season over those .13 seconds. I don’t care what our record is now the Buffalo Bills aren’t as good as last season you can see it. No Von Miller and a injured Josh Allen isn’t good. I have already moved on from Sean McDermott era last season. I see failure when I see Sean McDermott coaching in close games. Sean McDermott isn’t a difference maker as a head coach without Josh Allen he would be back to being a assistant coach again with a notebook.

My New York Yankees are the same way without Aaron Judge Aaron Boone is a bench coach or scout. Because Aaron Boone isn’t special as a manager either two mediocre leaders alike with tons of excuses for failure. Sean McDermott and Aaron Boone both bums carried by one elite superstar $53 million dollars a year Josh Allen and $40 million dollars a year Aaron Judge neither with a championship yet because of poor leaders run the two teams. Fire both Sean McDermott and Aaron Boone for being mediocre with tons of excuses why they failed except themselves of course there both bums in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Yankees! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Should change screen name to “Hot Takes & Bad Team Opinions”. Firing a coach sitting a top the division, while dealing with injuries most of the season and STILL putting out a competitive team. Our combined losses are by what..9 points out something silly. JA’s elbow looked pretty good last game, a few throws off mark but I wouldn’t say he’s “not good”. Judge, well his team was out played in a series of games🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by WyoAZBillfan
  • Like (+1) 1

Not the end of the world but definitely sucks.  He did help us beat the Chiefs e.g., which could assist us in getting the #1 seed.  That, in turn, would give us a huge advantage in the playoffs.  Plus, it seems like he's helped the progression of Groot and others.  So my "glass half full" perspective is that he's already helped us a lot and we'll be fine . . . which may in fact be true!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well this certainly sucks, but on he bright side, he has taught a lot of technique to our other pass rushers, (RELEASE THE FRENCH MAN) am confident that we will overcome this set back.

GO  BILLS!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.