Miami media takes an early shot at Buffalo

HOUSE

4 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

I hate Florida. There’s nothing redeeming about the state. It’s like breathing soup and the insects are as big as your hand. Plus, alligators. Going to Florida is a special kind of torture…

Help Keep Florida Green, Bring Money!

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

You know, I had a 2nd house in Miami for 7 years, I SOLD IT. Tired of Cockroaches in every restaurant, the smell of bleach in every hotel,I can't speak Spanish, hate Cuban radio and TV,litter you can't  believe the  litter on every street WTF, 25 people living in one small house,people stealing my lawn furniture,Cuban refugees sleeping in my shed,90 degrees in one store then 40 degrees in another, dirty beaches, loud parties, people sleeping in the streets, high prices on everything, oh look here comes another hurricane lets hide... Most of all a football team with horrible ownership and no real fans,maybe a few thousand diehards. Most people in this city love soccer and hate NFL football.....

If you want to take cheap shots at Buffalo, you better clean up your own backyard first...Believe me, Buffalo is a far better place to live then that rat infested city of Miami.

If I was a Miami Dolphin player I refuse the flight back home.....

So, am I hoping for snow next week? Yes, well excuse me..You want to fry our players, we will freeze yours.

The Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills game in two weeks was moved to Saturday night in primetime and an early weather report, says snow.

According to Weather.com, the temperature will be in the upper 20s with a possibility of snow and that apparently is enough for Bills fans to take to social media with all sorts of suggestions on how to make them suffer.  Trust me, having to go to Buffalo at all is suffering enough.

https://phinphanatic.com/2022/12/06/miami-dolphins-early-snow-possibility-buffalo-bills-fans-losing-minds/

Two words: FLORIDA. MAN.

Just now, DasNootz said:

^This - you can always put a sweatshirt on when it's cold.

When it's hot and muggy, there's nothing you can do but hop from air conditioned space to air conditioned space.

Agree... Figure Miami was really only settled since early 1900s...

The populations in the SunBelt wouldn't exist without mechanical air conditioning. 

It's a climate danger zone too... Always has been, too many people live there because humans have engineered around the challenges.  

45 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

^This - you can always put a sweatshirt on when it's cold.

When it's hot and muggy, there's nothing you can do but hop from air conditioned space to air conditioned space.

Sure ... a sweatshirt works great when the wind chill is below 0 and you're digging your car out of a 10' drift. 

Love to rekindle the BUF vs MIA rivalry.. those were some fun football times and it was dormant for too long . That aside, we’ll never win the argument over weather; one is a place where people go to vacation or escape the winter and the other just isn’t. We can be superior in football though ! 

5 hours ago, Lagoon Blues said:

Just like anything good and bad for all places.  Been here 15 years now.  It is MUCH cheaper than NY even with everything included.  But, I am sure it is just my situation as well.  I live 10 minutes from the beach.  Miss the seasons but I dont freeze my ass off for half the year any longer.  That being said, about 50% of the the people here are from NY.  Extremely rare to meet a born Floridian.  Just flip the seasons you stay inside.  You stay inside in NY in winter.  You stay inside in FL for summer.  Then our winters are like northern summers.

Knock off the sneaking in of semantics to try to make your point. We all know Floridians are not born but.........................hatched!

7 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

And AC works great when the power is out and flood waters are reaching your soffit....

Never happened while I lived there but a few times, I did dig my car out of large drifts in Buff not dressed properly ... to each their own or to some who have the best of both worlds.

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

You know, I had a 2nd house in Miami for 7 years, I SOLD IT. Tired of Cockroaches in every restaurant, the smell of bleach in every hotel,I can't speak Spanish, hate Cuban radio and TV,litter you can't  believe the  litter on every street WTF, 25 people living in one small house,people stealing my lawn furniture,Cuban refugees sleeping in my shed,90 degrees in one store then 40 degrees in another, dirty beaches, loud parties, people sleeping in the streets, high prices on everything, oh look here comes another hurricane lets hide... Most of all a football team with horrible ownership and no real fans,maybe a few thousand diehards. Most people in this city love soccer and hate NFL football.....

If you want to take cheap shots at Buffalo, you better clean up your own backyard first...Believe me, Buffalo is a far better place to live then that rat infested city of Miami.

If I was a Miami Dolphin player I refuse the flight back home.....

So, am I hoping for snow next week? Yes, well excuse me..You want to fry our players, we will freeze yours.

The Miami Dolphins and Buffalo Bills game in two weeks was moved to Saturday night in primetime and an early weather report, says snow.

According to Weather.com, the temperature will be in the upper 20s with a possibility of snow and that apparently is enough for Bills fans to take to social media with all sorts of suggestions on how to make them suffer.  Trust me, having to go to Buffalo at all is suffering enough.

https://phinphanatic.com/2022/12/06/miami-dolphins-early-snow-possibility-buffalo-bills-fans-losing-minds/

LOL ever have to take a crap in a Publix bathroom? That'll make ya wanna move.

Florida use to be a nice place i moved there in the 90's but it has definitely went down hill since the Phins fans have always been what they think to be cool as long as they are beating the Bills but when the Bills became relevant totally different story the true them came out .

So it's the same as it ever was our guys just need to take them to the wood shed & let them know they aren't as good as they think they are & then we should just walk away as fans & not say a word because it will have already been said on the field ...

GO BILLS !! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.