Baldy Breakdowns against the Pats

Big Turk

Baldy is very high onm Roger Saffold, said he improves the OLine everywhere he goes and calls the one combo block he breaks down "sick", says Allen is indefensible, and says Cook's long run was because the Bills blocking up front was executed perfectly on the play...

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 10

“Look how defeated the Patriots are.” 

So true. When Allen does that crazy stuff that only a few guys on the planet have ever been able to do, after you’ve done everything right on a play to stop him, he just rips the competitive soul from your body. I imagine it’s often very deflating to play against him. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

“He simply breaks your sword”

Possibly the best line ever about what JA brings to the game.

We are so lucky that he wears a Bills Uni.  Enjoy the ride. 

13 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So true. When Allen does that crazy stuff that only a few guys on the planet have ever been able to do, after you’ve done everything right on a play to stop him, he just rips the competitive soul from your body. I imagine it’s often very deflating to play against him. 

Keep in mind we faced a very different version of that back when there was a different QB in a Cheats* uni doing it to the Bills.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

“He simply breaks your sword”

Possibly the best line ever about what JA brings to the game.

We are so lucky that he wears a Bills Uni.  Enjoy the ride. 

"Dec 1st,

Dearest Mother...we fought a very hard and decisive battle today.

We came out victorious and the enemy looked completely defeated after I broke their general's sword!

It has been a trying and exhausting 12 days and we can finally go home after our march through New England.

I long for the day where we can achieve our final victory and I can come home and pick pistachios on the farmstead with you and Father.

Until then.

Your loving son,

Lt. Col. Joshua Patrick Allen"

image.png

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Baldy is awesome fun and insightful. I'd like to see some of the O-line gurus here who are down on Saffold respond (not being facetious) as this goes against what we've heard for a while about Roger. I don't have the acumen to give a counter argument but many here do.

35 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Gotta say that this is pretty close to how I feel about Mahomes. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Gotta say that this is pretty close to how I feel about Mahomes. 

We beat the Chiefs this year and last year in the regular season. Yes, we have to get over the post-season hump, but let's not pretend that the Bills can never beat the Chiefs. They have done so multiple times.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Baldy is awesome fun and insightful. I'd like to see some of the O-line gurus here who are down on Saffold respond (not being facetious) as this goes against what we've heard for a while about Roger. I don't have the acumen to give a counter argument but many here do.

A lot of unrealistic expectations out there, where they expect each Bills player to win every snap or they instantly become ‘the worst’.

As if they are playing against a JV team.

The opposition also pays their players a lot of money to perform.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

"Dec 1st,

Mother...we fought a very long and decisive battle today.

We came out victorious and the enemy looked completely defeated after I broke their general's sword!

It has been a long 12 days and we can finally go home after our march through New England.

I long for the day where we can achieve our final victory. Until then.

Your loving son,

image.png

Thrk, I think he’s meritoriously earned the silver star and a promotion to a full bird Colonel.

Frazier, and Dorsey are our Generals and McBeane are the Chiefs of staff in the One Bills Pentagon.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, hemma said:

A lot of unrealistic expectations out there, where they expect each Bills player to win every snap or they instantly become ‘the worst’.

As if they are playing against a JV team.

The opposition also pays their players a lot of money to perform.

It's also hilariously selective. 

Just about any player except Allen or Diggs as a bad game - CUT HIS ASS, DRAFT HIS REPLACEMENT!

Josh Allen or Diggs has a bad game - Well, it can't be perfect all the time...

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

That incomplete pass was nuts. Pressure up the middle,  getting hit outside,  still giving your guys an opportunity to make a play. 

You basically have to call a perfect game and execute to perfection to stop 17

When he’s 17 and not that guy we saw for a few weeks

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

"Dec 1st,

Mother...we fought a very hard and decisive battle today.

It has been a trying and exhausting 12 days and we can finally go home after our march through New England.

I long for the day where we can achieve our final victory and I can come home and pick pistachios on the farmstead with you and Papa.

Until then.

Your loving son,

image.png

This could honestly be the post of the year on TBD.

You nailed it hardcore Turk!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.