Josh Allen helping folks get out of debt.

PromoTheRobot

On 12/7/2022 at 10:49 AM, PromoTheRobot said:

Dude is one-upping Jesus

Speaking of that, I'm really disappointed in WGR putting that scammer on the air like he's one of their regular sports experts.

On a recent Sunday, when the Bills weren't playing, I had a bit of driving to do.  I put on a terrestrial sports talk radio station, figuring they would be going around the league, updating me on game scores.  They did that, but their sole focus was on what a given team in a matchup had to do to cover the spread.  it was gross.  I am not opposed to gambling, and like many, I do play fantasy football...but jesus, I hate that point spreads have become a bigger story than actual game results.  I hate all the gambling talk. 

7 minutes ago, Buftex said:

On a recent Sunday, when the Bills weren't playing, I had a bit of driving to do.  I put on a terrestrial sports talk radio station, figuring they would be going around the league, updating me on game scores.  They did that, but their sole focus was on what a given team in a matchup had to do to cover the spread.  it was gross.  I am not opposed to gambling, and like many, I do play fantasy football...but jesus, I hate that point spreads have become a bigger story than actual game results.  I hate all the gambling talk. 

Sadly it's all meant to coax you into putting some money down. 

On 12/7/2022 at 6:30 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

This is great. But to be clear, Allen is NOT writing a check for $10M.

He is signing on a s spokesperson to help legitimize a new (but established) charity venture. And he is kicking in some cash to help buy $10M worth of debt for far lower cost.

Debts usually sell at a percentage of their value. This charity already does this with medical debt, where they buy a bunch at a small price and then forgive it.

Good on Josh no matter what. This is a great organization doing good things. But it's not simply writing a check.

Forgive Co focus  to alleviate debt from peoples lives is a Brilliant concept. I had never heard of such a thing ever before.

I am involved in homeless outreaches here in socal. A lot of people become homeless due to extremely high medical debt. Folks having to quit their jobs to become caregivers just makes their financial issues worse. YEP 100% true

BRAVO Forgive Co and Thank you Josh Allen for recognizing how your money can be spent to truly help others in a HUGE way.

Your name alone will give a lot of credibility to this venture

**standing ovation***

This is my feel really good topic of the day. Love it 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.