Marquez Stevenson Released (update 12/10 - signed to Bills PS)

Dick_Cheney

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

He was activated off IR and today was the last day to either put him on the 53 or back to IR...I am assuming Stevenson felt he was healthy and told the Bills if they weren't going to put him on the 53 he wanted to be released, so that is what they did...

Interesting they are keeping one roster spot open...I wonder why?

National Football League GIF by Buffalo Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 9

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

Wonder if he ran into the back of somebody walking out the door.

LMAO!! 

I have always said I have never seen a player run into his own blockers as frequently as Stevenson did and that it was an adventure with him because of how weird and unexpectedly he got hit on some of those plays you wondered how he didn't fumble and managed to hold onto the ball...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Tom Pelissero

@TomPelissero

The #Bills are activating WR Marquez Stevenson from injured reserve and then releasing him today, per source. It’s a procedural move that allows Buffalo to re-sign Stevenson to the practice squad, if he clears waivers. He contributed in the return game as a rookie in 2021.

Yeah, he contributed by running straight into the back of his blockers.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

OBJ isn't playing this year. If Dallas is concerned about how his physical went, then I'm sure the Bills are just as aware. 

Or more likely Dallas is leaking the information for their own strategic reasons. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.