Pats are still dirty I see

Scott7975

11 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

I saw that live and was hoping for a flag. We are so far beyond the pats in every way, I just will be happy if we get out of our next game vs them without injuries. FTP

He kicked him a second time. I saw it to and rewound and showed it to my family.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao Bruschi and Wilfork are new ones.. Gronk did a really dirty and stupid thing.. Harris had a reputation before joining the Pats for being dirty.  This here LOOKS like an accident and definitely not a hard kick. Weird how people go searching for something complain about in a totally dominated game by your team. Lol

Wasn’t a hard kick. A love tap as someone else said. That was no accident though. 

I wasnt looking for something to complain about either. 

Edited by Scott7975

It’s the Belicheck way, play dirty, and cheat at all costs. 

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

I remember the DC in NO during the Bountygate time telling his players to slap the helmet of the opposing RB. Something to the effect that when getting off the pile “everyone touches his head”. It’s dirty, but it’s been a part of the game forever. Still, I’d like to see a fine here. 

You realize that was Gregg Williams, one of the horrible head coaches the Bills had

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Wasn’t a hard kick. A love tap as someone else said. That was no accident though. 

I wasnt looking for something to complain about either. 

I am definitely viewing the incident like this. Just hard enough to let Diggs know he was there and try to get a much bigger reaction out of Diggs to cause a penalty on Diggs.

2 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Meh....the intent was to agitate not to injure....not a big deal

Well, they do throw flags for taunting, and nobody gets injured there. 🤷‍♂️

It was a douchey move, but I can live without a flag or fine. It was a reflection on the DB, and how Diggs got under his skin. Let’s just keep winning while getting/staying healthy. 

• Like (+1) 1

A few of us mentioned this in the game day thread. The clip Sal posted only shows the kick. It was actually worse if you watch the whole play.

The player tackled Diggs helmet to helmet, deliberately lowered his helmet into Diggs' head. Then (purposefully) kind of lays on top of Diggs' head (pushing it down). Then gets up and knees and kicks him. None of the actions were enough to hurt/injure Diggs, but the intent to injure is clear. Watch the whole play. Refs could have called two fouls on that play: helmet to helmet (or defenseless receiver), and then unnecessary roughness for the kick. Yet the ref standing right there called nothing and the TV announcers didn't even mention it.

Pats are going to Pat.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao Bruschi and Wilfork are new ones.. Gronk did a really dirty and stupid thing.. Harris had a reputation before joining the Pats for being dirty.  This here LOOKS like an accident and definitely not a hard kick. Weird how people go searching for something complain about in a totally dominated game by your team. Lol

Take off your homer glasses for once. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2008/10/26/suspension-coming-for-vince-wilfork/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.