Pats are still dirty I see

Scott7975

10 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I saw that live and was hoping for a flag. We are so far beyond the pats in every way, I just will be happy if we get out of our next game vs them without injuries. FTP

It’s the sort of thing the Pats love to do, that has too much “plausible deniability” for the refs to view it as a foul.  “Oh, did I kick him in the head?  I surely didn’t mean to, I was just getting up”.  

Like Mac Jones nut-shotting the opponent’s safety, right before the guy picked him, which served him right.  (Hmmm, who was that….I was watching a Manningcast, and Peyton and Eli were commenting on it, so it must have been the Bears.)

22 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

I saw that live and was hoping for a flag. We are so far beyond the pats in every way, I just will be happy if we get out of our next game vs them without injuries. FTP

Same, I thought there’d be a flag. I think Diggs got up laughing a bit not even jawing so I didn’t think a ton of it. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

Bruschi was a real POS too 

Not to mention the greatest POS of all time... Tom Brady

I think a Bills player did something similar later in the game...unless I'm thinking of a different game. I watch all the games and sometimes they blend together.

But Bills players aren't above giving "love taps" from time to time, either.

• Agree 2

Diggs gets hit with a lot of extra shots by DBs.  He delivers a lot too. Sometimes when he is about to get hit he will fall down. Other times he seems to let up for a brief moment then put a helmet/shoulder into a guy especially before going out of bounds.  

They let this call go and they let the Epenesa sack go.  Could have been roughing the QB as he lifted and twisted the QB down like a wrestling move which was specifically called out as a penalty several years ago.  I'm glad they didn't call either.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

Long line of dirty Patriots under BB.  Safety Rodney Harrison, LB Hightower, DT Wilfork and many others. 

Gronk. And that CB that headhunted one of the Bills WRS. Took him out of the game. 

1 hour ago, Airseven said:

That’s what we call a love tap.

Serious question. Are you a Bills fan?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.