MNF- Saints @ Bucs

T&C

If Tampa gets its D fully healthy and Wirfs 100% they will beat Dallas - Tampa run D is too good putting it on Dak.  

Yea no.  On second thought this isn’t the matchup the Cowboys want in RD 1.  But the odds around it are so low imo.  

Giants? vs 49ers in RD 1?  

Seattle or Washington vs Minnesota?

My God NFC.  TERRIBLE.  

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If Tampa gets its D fully healthy and Wirfs 100% they will beat Dallas - Tampa run D is too good putting it on Dak.  

Yea no.  On second thought this isn’t the matchup the Cowboys want in RD 1.  But the odds around it are so low imo.  

My God NFC.  TERRIBLE.  

I heard Garropolo is out for the year (again).  The 49ers must be one of the most clueless organizations in the league to stick with an avg QB at best.. who happens to find new ways to get hurt virtually every season.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

He got a TD pass called back and threw another one.  Whatever helps the L go down easier for you I guess?  He’s been winning more than any other player ever by far because the NFL is rigged right?  Yet you watch it??  Why do you watch it?  To complain, then watch again?  If you “know” that the NFL is scripted why are you giving the league ratings?  Make a stand and hit them where it hurts.. their pocket.

I'm not saying it's rigged I'm saying it's totally predictable.

Some teams should just pretend they're down 10+ with 2 minutes to go the entire game. Maybe they could move the ball during the first 57 minutes 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Dallas/Philly going to have a fight to death down the stretch to avoid Brady in Tampa WC Weekend. 

I don’t care what the Bucs record is… If I’m a fan of Philly/Hurts or Dallas/Dak, I do not feel like dealing with that nonsense. 

Yup 

I've been saying it all along.

"Magic" time fellas.

You trust playoff Dak? Vs Brady?

LoL 

• Agree 1

As mad as I am at myself for getting roped in, at the end of the day the Saints are 4-9 for a reason.

They stink. 

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My God NFC.  TERRIBLE.  

NFC is a joke. 

And one of the only good teams just lost their QB and has to start a 7th round rookie 

• Agree 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Thursday night opener again.  

Do we want Tampa without Brady? I don't think we mind that.

Which reminds me, we play:

AFC East 6x (of course)

AFC West

NFC East

Ravens or Bengals

Titans

Bucs or Falcons

I for one can't wait for all of the threads from the debbie downers on how our schedule is too hard next year.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

It should be a cakewalk for Philly to the SB.  

Brady's playoff experience could be a huge difference-maker.  The gap between his playoff games and wins and Hurts is fairly significant.

The Eagles should win.  But it's not guarantee.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

I heard Garropolo is out for the year (again).  The 49ers must be one of the most clueless organizations in the league to stick with an avg QB at best.. who happens to find new ways to get hurt virtually every season.

You do realize they didn't do that, right? Trey Lance was the starter and he was lost for year in game 2. Jimmy G. was always meant to be the back-up, or ideally traded for assets before the season started. They have won 40 of 59 games started by Garoppolo.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

My God NFC.  TERRIBLE.  

Philly is still leading NFC, they don’t look too bad.🤷🏼‍♂️

40 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Yeah.. must suck going to the Super Bowl, playoffs…how long did the Bills lack that ability.. just to play past “the hunt”? I mean sure they lost, better than sitting at home. Jimmy G wrecked himself the first few years there, but he is still better than a lot of the other teams, say Cleveland, Carolina, Houston, Denver, just to name a few. 

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Gee what happened?

You guys all seem surprised.

100% stone cold, guaranteed lock Brady is at least playing in the Super Bowl.

Yeah he's done... Yeah he's washed .. he's finished.. should have retired...

Uh huh 

nada to do with Brady and his PI calls!

All about the NO WR who deliberately stepped out short of the first down marker and therefore, failed to bleed 2 minutes… up 16-3.

7 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

You are aware the 49ers drafted a QB with the third pick in the first round in 2021. His name is Trey Lance, and that guy ended up on injured reserve.

Jimmy G was the backup plan.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.