MNF- Saints @ Bucs

T&C

11 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I think I speak on behalf of many here if Tom Brady goes back to New England next year like what was rumored last week every Bills fan should throw a party. Cause he’s got better skill talent in Tampa and he is just flat out awful 

It would be a dream come true!

Most of the good teams are in the AFC and the whole division is good now.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dang, Brady is washed.

It's all a setup to make his inevitable SB win hurt more. 

23 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I think I speak on behalf of many here if Tom Brady goes back to New England next year like what was rumored last week every Bills fan should throw a party. Cause he’s got better skill talent in Tampa and he is just flat out awful 

He's going to go back to the Pats and then retire a Patriot without playing a game. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Bucs fumble.  That's a shame.

the Mannings called it too, which is almost poetic.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Does anybody know why Brady wears that big glove on his left hand? He drags that hand/arm around like it doesn’t have any feeling in it. It’s not cold in Tampa Bay. 

i was also wondering wtf that thing was, this is the 1st game I’ve noticed it. It’s gigantic and goes up to his elbow. Looks like it’s made of that tacky material they use for receiver gloves. No idea.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

i was also wondering wtf that thing was, this is the 1st game I’ve noticed it. It’s gigantic and goes up to his elbow. Looks like it’s made of that tacky material they use for receiver gloves. No idea.

He always wears it, and as I recall he has for years. Seems very cumbersome.

• Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

TBs have the 49ers on the road and Bengals at home the next 2 weeks.

This is pretty much a "must win" game for these yahoo's.

Go Saints!

Falcons have a tough go at it too….hopefully they can hang around long enough to make it to the Tampa v. Atlanta week 18 showdown that could determine the division 

• Agree 1

As much as I wanted to see them go for it on 4th down, I think taking the points is the right call there. 

Going up two scores, with the way their defense is playing, and the groove the offense has found, makes me feel like they’re building confidence and have the BuCS on their heels 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.