Please send a card to help brighten a paralyzed BillsMafia members day if you can

Big Turk

Donated 

9 hours ago, Gambit said:

I know someone already posted her GoFundMe but I saw this lady share another one for a Wheelchair accessible Van.

Donated to the Van - GoFundMe... Posted on facebook hopefully another will donate

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Repulsif said:

I will send one from where I live, Nice, France

Bills Mafia is a family

My Christmas Card is in the mail.  So cool she will get one all the way from France.

I'm old enough to remember when we kept a stamp collection.  Those stamps from Europe were always keepers!

Bravo Repulsif!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

She actually wasn’t even hit by the drunk driver. The drunk driver hit a legally parked jeep that was then catapulted into her and her friends. That’s how fast he was going - Truly tragic. 

Happened near me. 

I know there are those here that will think this is harsh but they need to hang his ass no mercy !! If they just take his license away he'll be back at it & possibly hurt someone else for all we know he may not have had his license while doing this ...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

I know there are those here that will think this is harsh but they need to hang his ass no mercy !! If they just take his license away he'll be back at it & possibly hurt someone else for all we know he may not have had his license while doing this ...

The worst part was, the kid wasn't even legally old enough to be drinking! He was only 20! Whoever supplied him with alcohol should be prosecuted as well.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The worst part was, the kid wasn't even legally old enough to be drinking! He was only 20! Whoever supplied him with alcohol should be prosecuted as well.

Unfortunately he’s from a pretty well known family down here so not sure how much will be done. Hopefully a lot more than I’m expecting!

18 hours ago, CoffeeDrip said:

Unfortunately he’s from a pretty well known family down here so not sure how much will be done. Hopefully a lot more than I’m expecting!

Figures...kid grows up thinking he can do whatever and get away with it because Daddy is rich.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.