NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

1 hour ago, SomeDudeAtHome said:

As far as I can remember a Bills player has never actually won the award. Harrison Philips used to be a constant nomination and before him I think it was Lorenzo Alexander. Who decides who actually wins? Given everything that happened in Buffalo this past year and how Dion as been there for the people I really think he should win. 

Edit: I think Bills Mafia should put some pressure on whoever decides via social media and help them realize how deserving he is

Wait.  Dawkins is a huge pro wrestling fan, and his brother is a pro wrestler in Hawaii with the ring name "Giant Leather"?

Who knew about this?  @Chandler#81?

Agree with you of course about Dawkins should win.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

Rewatching game on NFLN as well- Jets did NOT get that 3rd and short w 5 min in 1st half. BS spot. 

Just rewatched as well - such a crazy game.  The crazy ints, the bonkers last possession with the amazing 1st down catch to Diggs called back by the hold they never showed, the shattered ulnar, then topped off with the unbelivable 60 yd throw at the end with half an elbow that bounced of Davis' chest.  I was thinking while watching, as tough as the loss was at the time - over the course of the season a couple losses like that make you a better team in the long run.  As for tomorrow - Can't Wait!

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Just rewatched as well - such a crazy game.  The crazy ints, the bonkers last possession with the amazing 1st down catch to Diggs called back by the hold they never showed, the shattered ulnar, then topped off with the unbelivable 60 yd throw at the end with half an elbow that bounced of Davis' chest.  I was thinking while watching, as tough as the loss was at the time - over the course of the season a couple losses like that make you a better team in the long run.  As for tomorrow - Can't Wait!

It was Dawkins on the hold. He pancaked the dude to the middle of the field iirc.  Arms kind of around him, but was a bs call in my book.  He manhandled him. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

The Ulnar is a nerve. It's not 'shattered'. 

On the Davis last second play I couldn't bring myself to watch it again until just now (up thread) and it really did just bounce off him. Of course he's made big plays at times, and I still like him as a player, but he is so inconsistent. 

7 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

The Ulnar is a nerve. It's not 'shattered' 

It was a joke - after all the ridiculous internet doctor diagnoses (and the ulnar is also a ligament)

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.