NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

Can anyone confirm: Milano DNP today with a knee, but McDermott described him as “Day to Day”?

How did he describe Jordan Phillips?

14 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

A shot of DayQuil, and he should be right as rain, assuming he doesn’t throw it up before the game. 

He’s got 4 days to “get right”, but I think Afrin is more likely than Dayquil

Edited by Beck Water

14 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Can anyone confirm: Milano DNP today with a knee, but McDermott described him as “Day to Day”?

How did he describe Jordan Phillips?

He’s got 4 days to “get right”, but I think Afrin is more likely than Dayquil

Our media doesn’t ask follow up questions so McDermott said he wouldn’t practice and nobody said anything.

They moved onto how the group was feeling and what it means to have Stefon Diggs in the locker room. 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Our media doesn’t ask follow up questions so McDermott said he wouldn’t practice and nobody said anything.

They moved onto how the group was feeling and what it means to have Stefon Diggs in the locker room. 

Oh, c’mon.  Our media does ask follow-ups sometimes - sometimes not the same guy, but one further down in the queue

Shame if they missed on this one though.

17 minutes ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

The weather forecast for this Sunday is maddening.  It's not terrible, but just bad enough that I'm not inclined to want to get soaked for three hours and then start an eight hour drive home.  That said, I really want to be there.

Schedule a hot shower at a truck stop, change to warm clothes, get a thermos of coffee, you’ll be “good to go”

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Dawkins Limited return is honestly an encouraging sign. Tomorrow will loom large. I imagine today was “test it out” and if he is limited tmrw, it is a good sign. 

A DNP would only certainly indicate he won’t play. 

As I predicted, a return Sunday would be 17 days from the injury, or just short of the 3 weeks mentioned in his recovery timeline.

22 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Dawkins Limited return is honestly an encouraging sign. Tomorrow will loom large. I imagine today was “test it out” and if he is limited tmrw, it is a good sign. 

A DNP would only certainly indicate he won’t play. 

As I predicted, a return Sunday would be 17 days from the injury, or just short of the 3 weeks mentioned in his recovery timeline.

Almost always a full week of limited practice means that player won’t play.  Not always but way more than not under McDermott 

• Agree 1

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Good point, although don’t they usually go “full” on Friday in these circumstances?

Sometimes but i e looked back on guys that have a limited practice everyday and under McDermott that players usually did not play.  Very rarely 

kinda worried about Milano too.  

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Jets starting RT rookie Max Mitchell placed on Non football injury list and is out for Sunday and the rest of the year. Hopefully nothing too significant.

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Jets-Max-Mitchell-on-non-football-injury-list-17637962.php

I don’t think he was starting anymore after George Fant returned

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.