NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

Not sure if the betting odds thread is desired as the game week thread, wasn't obvious to me

Let's let Dion Dawkins start off the crazies

Does anyone know when we hear from McDermott and the coordinators?  Would normally hear Monday after a Sunday game.

Stuff I wanna know:

1) Bills Injury report.  I think Gilliam was reported to not be taking ST snaps (or any snaps) in the 2nd half of the NE game.

Front and Center: what is the status of Dion Dawkins ANKLE?  Have we all been holding prayer vigils/sending "Get Well" cards?

How about Quessenberry?  Even if Dion can go, unless he's healed up we're one bad snap away from....Bobby Hart?

Who else are we worried about? 

2) Jets Injury report.  Quinnen Williams left the game at least briefly yesterday.   Sometimes guys "play through" an injury that keeps them out when it stiffens up and swells.  Anyone else?

3) Marquez Stevenson Watch.  Has to be activated December 7 or placed on season-ending IR, I believe.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

OK more injuries to get updates on:

In addition to Dawkins and Quessenberry, Jordan Phillips.

Here's the thing I found on Gilliam:

Gilliam is a regular on ST, taking 80-85% of the ST snaps.  And the Bills are known to keep players on ST when they're too injured to play on O or D.  So I think he got hurt.

In other news, Hamlin not to be suspended for the Jakobi Meyers hit, but he could be fined (SO bogus):

A lot of Dolphins chatter. 

This is an easily winnable game. But if the Bills don't show up to play a highly physical game they stand a chance of getting punched in the mouth for an unexpected L. That Jets defense is no joke and (I can't believe I am saying this) Mike White can get hot at times. 

Keep the turnovers down and play the sticks and we should walk away with this one. 

• Like (+1) 5

• Simon pinned this topic

No surprise White is starting but look who is inactive for a 3rd straight week. That #2 pick the Jets are building their team around is working out fantastic.

(9) Antwan V. Staley on Twitter: "Robert Saleh says Zach Wilson will be inactive against the Bills on Sunday. Mike White will start and Joe Flacco will be the Jets backup" / Twitter

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

No surprise White is starting but look who is inactive for a 3rd straight week. That #2 pick the Jets are building their team around is working out fantastic.

(9) Antwan V. Staley on Twitter: "Robert Saleh says Zach Wilson will be inactive against the Bills on Sunday. Mike White will start and Joe Flacco will be the Jets backup" / Twitter

Missing on the QB sucks. But Sauce Gardner showed up to the league and was a stud on day 1. I am not thrilled to have him in the division and I certainly don't want the Jets finding anybody competent to line up behind center. 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Mango said:

Missing on the QB sucks. But Sauce Gardner showed up to the league and was a stud on day 1. I am not thrilled to have him in the division and I certainly don't want the Jets finding anybody competent to line up behind center. 

They get a QB or if White turns out to be the real going forward then they will be a problem to deal with.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Greg S said:

They get a QB or if White turns out to be the real going forward then they will be a problem to deal with.

I think there have been rumors that Jimmy G has a "no franchise tag" clause and is basically set to be a Jet next year. Barring Mike White becoming the guy anyways. 

I am admittedly higher on JG than most. The league is hurting for QB play, he isn't good enough, but more often he is an upgrade. Heinicke is a guy I would chase in the offseason if I were them. Better QB play flips at least one of their Pats games alone. With that they would be right back in the conversation at 8-4 and in second in the division heading into Buffalo on Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.