Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

1 hour ago, saundena said:

What about for those that don't live in Buffalo (or Miami)?  From what I can tell, the only way that we can watch it (legally) is with a paid subscription to NFL's streaming app or FuboTV...? 

I posted a link upthread to a free 7-day trial for FuboTV.  Sign up and then cancel.  

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Greg S said:

The Giants and Commanders are battling for playoff spots. While NE is still in it at 6-6, they are a longshot in the tough AFC. Raiders are done. I am not surprised they flexed it. 

Week 16 is right around the time the Raiders make their comeback every season! :)

Agree both teams have legit shot of at least one of them making playoffs.  But TV is more concerned with rating win than which is the better game.  I think in this case what caused the change was both teams Wash/Giants in playoff hunt AND they both have big TV markets.

• Like (+1) 1

Super pumped!! By far my first choice for time slots..I can spend time time with my family during the day, drive up from Rochester to tailgate before the game, and hang around a little longer after the game as I don’t have to rush home. 

Hasn’t the NFL learned their lesson about making us play on a short week? Last time, the whole Tua concussion situation happened they had us playing on a short week. Hmmmmm, odd

Money and ratings. Not player or team safety.

My god, they're blaming the NFL instead of their own idiots that let him play the second half against us, nonetheless the Cincy game?

The Bills made such a big deal about the weather in Miami, I wouldn’t be surprised if they asked the NFL to give them a potentially more advantageous weather situation themselves

So...the Bills "made such a big deal", but now you're doing the same thing, complaining about the cold weather in Buffalo? 🤔

The amusing part is that they have no idea why Bills' fans are giggling about the Dolphins' fans complaining about the cold, when the Dolphins literally fried the Bills earlier this season.  The Bills should play without heaters just to freeze out the Dolphins and send a message to the NFL about that 🤬 rule.  The Bills' players would handle those conditions far better then the Dolphins.

Edit: Ugh, can't edit it onto the top.  This message is in reply to...

26 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Wanna see what fishfood thinks of this?   These guys are more whiny than Bills fans on the old BBMB.

https://finheaven.com/threads/miami-buffalo-game-flexed.376012/

Edited by The Red King
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

My god, they're blaming the NFL instead of their own idiots that let him play the second half against us, nonetheless the Cincy game?

So...the Bills "made such a big deal", but now you're doing the same thing, complaining about the cold weather in Buffalo? 🤔

The amusing part is that they have no idea why Bills' fans are giggling about the Dolphins' fans complaining about the cold, when the Dolphins literally fried the Bills earlier this season.  The Bills should play without heaters just to freeze out the Dolphins and send a message to the NFL about that 🤬 rule.  The Bills' players would handle those conditions far better then the Dolphins.

Cold doesn't matter. Its the rain and wind that is the real issue. Pats playoff game was second coldest in franchise history but with little to no wind. It was not bad to play in that cold. Allen and Bills have struggled in high wind and rain home or away.

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Cold doesn't matter. Its the rain and wind that is the real issue. Pats playoff game was second coldest in franchise history but with little to no wind. It was not bad to play in that cold. Allen and Bills have struggled in high wind and rain home or away.

Quite true, which is why I think our players could handle playing without heaters, while the 'fins players would freeze, allowing for some poetic justice.

2 hours ago, saundena said:

What about for those that don't live in Buffalo (or Miami)?  From what I can tell, the only way that we can watch it (legally) is with a paid subscription to NFL's streaming app or FuboTV...? 

Not accurate. 

Get the Amazon Cube, (At Amazaon.com), then you can watch from anywhere in the world.  I watch Rochester and Buffalo TV, live, with local commercials, all the time out here in Hawaii.  Its great!  It makes me feel like I'm back home again.  

If the games are blacked out on Western NY television, I just select a market that is showing the Bills game, just check out "506 Sports" for the regional broadcast maps.

Bottom line, it's 2022 and no way any Bills fan should ever be missing a Bills game ever again - regardless of your location on the globe. 

By the way, the Cube is slightly larger than a rubix cube, and you can take it with you anywhere in the world, (With an HDMI cable + using a Smart TV, unless you want to use your laptop as your monitor).  Living overseas or traveling to another continent for vacation during the NFL season? Take the Cube with you and plug it into Smart TV at your hotel or wherever you're staying).

Over 8800 channels from around the USA and around the globe.  Highly recommend.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Wanna see what fishfood thinks of this?   These guys are more whiny than Bills fans on the old BBMB.

I get where they are coming from because the Bills were screwed for many years by the NFL schedule makers but bottom line you need to man up and be ready even on short weeks and not like they are turning around from SNF to play a TNF game.

Also why they are going to really have to focus against a scrappy Chargers team to avoid the upset or this game many not even mean much coming off a 2 game losing streak.

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

I am forecasting a wind blown snowstorm on the Fish side of the field that night (staff, get the big fans plugged in and the snowmaking machine gassed up). 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.