Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

8 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

WKBW Channel 7 Buffalo 

What about for those that don't live in Buffalo (or Miami)?  From what I can tell, the only way that we can watch it (legally) is with a paid subscription to NFL's streaming app or FuboTV...? 

10 minutes ago, saundena said:

What about for those that don't live in Buffalo (or Miami)?  From what I can tell, the only way that we can watch it (legally) is with a paid subscription to NFL's streaming app or FuboTV...? 

Yes, unfortunately, even rochester wont get the game. Sling has NFL network too.

You can get a decent price for a new customer on sling, getting NFL network, and have redzone for the day after. 

Edited by wagon127
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Good I’m glad it just means the temp will be a little colder for those dolphins at night…. 

Spray their sidelines down.  Freeze up that *****, make them stand on a Frozen sideline all game.  

I would say take our heaters and heated benches off our sidelines as well, forcing MIA not to use theirs, but Nah I want our players comfortable.  

48 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Being a professional medical doctor, and out of an abundance of caution, I am staying away from the party until my RSV, Flu, Covid , Black plague, Leprosy ( I mean any port in a storm) tests come back negative. I mean you did sneeze right before the party , right? 

Not a bad strategy, will have to consider it...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

NYG vs WAS flexed to Sunday night.

(9) Adam Schefter on Twitter: "Flex: Commanders-Giants being flexed to Week 15 Sunday Night Football." / Twitter

Have to say I am surprised that they pulled NE and Raiders from Sunday Night.  While not a great game, are two popular teams with good draws.  Not that NY Washington aren't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

In California also, so they have west coast travel and then travel north on a short week.

Yep.  Five hour flight back to Miami from San Diego, then a three-plus hour flight north to here.  And when they land in Buffalo it will be their first experience with cold weather this year.  Their last visit to a cold-weather clime was Chicago on November 6, when it was an unseasonable 62 degrees.  The week before that, in Detroit (dome anyway), same thing:  64 degrees.

Edited by BRH

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Have to say I am surprised that they pulled NE and Raiders from Sunday Night.  While not a great game, are two popular teams with good draws.  Not that NY Washington aren't.

The Giants and Commanders are battling for playoff spots. While NE is still in it at 6-6, they are a longshot in the tough AFC. Raiders are done. I am not surprised they flexed it. 

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I am asking for friends from South Florida.

They want to to know whether they should bring a jacket, just incase it might be chilly.

Please let me know your thoughts.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they should be just fine without one.  

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.