Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah, they kinda got screwed with back to back cross country trips.

I believe they are staying there for the week instead of coming back east.

Honestly might be better for them since it got flexed to a night game so they are on West Coast time still.

1 hour ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Anybody wanna go see Almost Queen with my wife here in Rochester that night?  I'm suddenly otherwise occupied

Hmm,. Not sure WTF almost queen is, but I am guessing being married to someone who wears a dress to every home game has something to do with it. 😂

57 minutes ago, Rubes said:

F%$#!

I have a party I have to go to that night at the exact same time. I thought it would work out perfectly, but no. Crap!

Being a professional medical doctor, and out of an abundance of caution, I am staying away from the party until my RSV, Flu, Covid , Black plague, Leprosy ( I mean any port in a storm) tests come back negative. I mean you did sneeze right before the party , right? 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Logic said:

I read that the Dolphins were hoping this game would be moved to Sunday.

They play in LA on Sunday night the week before, and thus won't get back into Miami until the early hours of Monday morning. As such, it becomes a bit of a short week for them, with the rest and preparation advantage going to the Bills to some degree.

Back-to-back trips to the west coast, with the second being a Sunday night game, followed by a Saturday night game in Buffalo, is about as a rough a three game away stretch as one could imagine for the Dolphins. Not that they're going to get any sympathy from me or other Bills fans after what the Bills recently endured.

Also, our guys got to stand around in direct sunlight on a 100+ degree day while they had the benefit of shade the whole time.  **** 'em and the horse they rode in on.

19 minutes ago, saundena said:

So what does this mean for watching the game?  It looks like the only way we can see it (I don't live in Buffalo or Miami) is with a paid subscription to NFL Network or FuboTV???

This sucks if true!

FuboTV has a 7-day free trial.  I'd sign up for that and then cancel after the 7 days.

https://www.fubo.tv/signup?ftv_campaign=USA-SEM-Sports-League-Football-NFL

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

Pathetic

38 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I believe they are staying there for the week instead of coming back east.

Honestly might be better for them since it got flexed to a night game so they are on West Coast time still.

But they would still come back to Miami the week of the Buffalo game. That gives them six whole days to adapt to the time change.

1 minute ago, chongli said:

But they would still come back to Miami the week of the Buffalo game. That gives them six whole days to adapt to the time change.

They have to fly to Buffalo on Friday.

Then they'll be refused service by all Buffalo area hotels and either have to camp outside or fly to Toronto to stay the night

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.