Dolphins/Bills - Saturday, December 17th, 8:15PM

BLeonard

3 minutes ago, Rubes said:

F%$#!

I have a party I have to go to that night at the exact same time. I thought it would work out perfectly, but no. Crap!

I'm sorry to hear that you'll test positive for Covid in 11 days.  Be well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I read that the Dolphins were hoping this game would be moved to Sunday.

They play in LA on Sunday night the week before, and thus won't get back into Miami until the early hours of Monday morning. As such, it becomes a bit of a short week for them, with the rest and preparation advantage going to the Bills to some degree.

Back-to-back trips to the west coast, with the second being a Sunday night game, followed by a Saturday night game in Buffalo, is about as a rough a three game away stretch as one could imagine for the Dolphins. Not that they're going to get any sympathy from me or other Bills fans after what the Bills recently endured.

Edited by Logic

So if our team the bills do not put out heated seats and the heater fans the fins have to sit on there sideline the same way

So I am stealing this from you Virgil

The fins side line sat night 

I'm blue I am blue I am blue.

Sorry it was on the radio had too

Go bills

Edited by scuba guy
Typo

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

They play in LA on Sunday night the week before, and thus won't get back into Miami until the early hours of Monday morning. As such, it becomes a bit of a short week for them, with the rest and preparation advantage going to the Bills to some degree.

Back-to-back trips to the west coast, with the second being a Sunday night game, followed by a Saturday night game in Buffalo, is about as a rough a three game away stretch as one could imagine for the Dolphins. Not that they're going to get any sympathy from me or other Bills fans after what the Bills recently endured.

Oh, now, that makes me happier. 

I hear they're staying on the West Coast all week this week, though, so they're not making back-to-back flights out there.

And you're right, no sympathy here.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Logic said:

Kharna after that ridiculous sweatbox advantage they had in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Well *****.  Not thrilled to play the Dolphins on a short week after playing the Jets big, physical defense.

Gives us 2 of our last 5 games on short weeks.

Fins are playing Sunday Night prior to this matchup.

• Like (+1) 1

It makes sense NBC didn’t want the Fish on SNF two weekends in a row. Tua has already shown he’s good for some horrifying medical imagery that makes children scream and grown men weep. They don’t need that on their air twice in a week. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I typically like to see the Bills on a Saturday night.  Unfortuntely, not this time.  I was going to get tickets to see the Sabres play the Coyotes in Arizona that same night at roughly the same time.  Now, I have to choose.  The Sabres game is live and only happens once a year.  That said, the Sabres game is fairly meaningless in terms of the standings and the season overall (2 teams in the middle-to-lower end of the pack), whereas the Bills game could determine the division title and #1 seed.  And the Bills game is on TV (free) in my own living room, and the beers are much less expensive.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

Someone should ask them how they would like to play three games in eleven days...with very little practice time...and a QB at less than 100%...all on the road (short flights or not). F them.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Assuming both teams win next week as expected, this matchup is going to be MASSIVE.

And with a sweep of the Bills the Dolphins would still jump right back in the division lead despite now being a game behind again. Going to be rooting for the Chargers to pull the massive upset against the Dolphins this week.

It's amazing that you keep talking like this, nonstop, and think that anyone believes you're a bills fan. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.