Here we go

Italian Bills

It seem that somebody got my message in a wrong way. 

Maybe they think i’m cool with this new problem of Von. Of course loosing him for the rest of the season is another bad bad thing, i only think that in sports, every sports, i saw many story of teams with plenty of unlucky situations but they feed of those unlucky things becoming even stronger reaching unbelievable goals. 

Having Von and Micah also would have been great, but this team has lot of strong traits and can overcome adversities like no other.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

This team can win a Super Bowl without Von if Josh can get hot like he was last year in the playoffs.  Losing Von hurts, there's no putting lipstick on that pig, but the Bills are still as talented as any roster in the NFL.  We have a team that can compete, now they just need to get in playoff mode and hopefully catch a break or two going forward.

Our last 3 losses in the playoffs were because of defensive breakdowns. I'm not worried about JA17 and our ability to score. It's losing Von, Micah and hoping other D players stay healthy ( Tre, Poy) that terrifies me.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Still like our chances but dam this feels like a sign again from the big guy upstairs that we aren’t allowed to have nice things or good things to happen for our teams!

Nobody can predict injuries. If the Bills can stay relatively healthy for the rest of the season, I like their chances as well. To me if they can beat the Jets and Bengals then they will get the #1 seed. I don't think the fish (overrated IMHO) Bears, Pats will beat the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

This team can win a Super Bowl without Von if Josh can get hot like he was last year in the playoffs.  Losing Von hurts, there's no putting lipstick on that pig, but the Bills are still as talented as any roster in the NFL.  We have a team that can compete, now they just need to get in playoff mode and hopefully catch a break or two going forward.

Well, I would say last Sunday was a HUGE break for us, given all the wins that went out way. I feel like, in all my 41 years of fandom, I've never seen a Sunday landslide like that: Chiefs, Fish, Jets, Tennessee, all falling... That's a huge break!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Yes,Von injury another strong sign of the mission. Our mission. 

I believe this even more now. 

We had Tre out till few weeks ago. Then Micah got a season ending injury too. Then we had almost our entire D depleted by injuries. Then we had Josh injury. Then we had weather hostile conditions, the heat in Miami, the snow in Buffalo, we hade three games in 12 days, all three on the road. 

But we went through it, no matter what. We are 9 (NINE) - 3 (THREE). We are AFC SHERIFF again. 

We are on a MISSION, if players and staff will get it, nobody gonna stop us, NOBODY !

Our mission is very clear, all this obstacles happened to make us stronger and stronger and stronger. 

I had a dream: do you Bills fellas ? 

Nicely said, Sir.

I like being positive, as well.

We had a 35 million cheerleader through part of '21 and most of '22.  Now we have a 40 million dollar cheerleader through part of '22 and most of '23.

Love it, onward and upward!

Seriously, though, I am not ruling out running the table.  14-3 is not impossible, at all.  This...is the way we roll, Jelly.  Let's GO!!

GO BILLS!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Nicely said, Sir.

I like being positive, as well.

We had a 35 million cheerleader through the part of '21 and most of '22.  Now we have a 40 million dollar cheerleader through the part of '22 and most of '23.

Cheerleaders?  The Bills famously don't pay them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Yes,Von injury another strong sign of the mission. Our mission. 

I believe this even more now. 

We had Tre out till few weeks ago. Then Micah got a season ending injury too. Then we had almost our entire D depleted by injuries. Then we had Josh injury. Then we had weather hostile conditions, the heat in Miami, the snow in Buffalo, we hade three games in 12 days, all three on the road. 

But we went through it, no matter what. We are 9 (NINE) - 3 (THREE). We are AFC SHERIFF again. 

We are on a MISSION, if players and staff will get it, nobody gonna stop us, NOBODY !

Our mission is very clear, all this obstacles happened to make us stronger and stronger and stronger. 

I had a dream: do you Bills fellas ? 

Don't forget injuries to starters Milano, Edmunds,  Poyer, Oliver, Epenesa, Rosseau,  Dawkins, Morse, Spencer, Crowder.  It is amazing that this team is 9-3. Go Bills!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.