Seahawks and Eagles

PatsFanNH

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I just mentioned it in another thread. The Russell Wilson trade has to be going down as one of the worst in recent decades. Heads are going to roll in Denver. 

Was Elway still running the show when that trade was made?

My vote for worst ever would be Ricky Williams trade and 2nd Hershel Walker trade.

Here are five bad ones:

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/5-blockbuster-nfl-draft-trades-did-not-pan-out

13 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Geno is a balling, but I wouldn't be surprised to still see the Seahawks draft a QB high even if he leads them to a division title/playoffs.

Also don't forget about the Lions, they are a team on the rise and they will also be getting a top 5 draft pick from the Rams in the Stafford trade. They also got Goff in that deal who everyone wanted to write off but has been playing great football again this year so they may be set at QB.

Lions O will be scary next year with William, and Amon-Ra. They were already one of the best O’s without Williams.  What they need is MASSIVE D help. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.