Seahawks and Eagles

PatsFanNH

just saw the draft order and dang! The Seahawks have the 3rd overall pick from Denver, so they would be able to get one of the top 2 QB’s in the draft if they wanted to AND still be in the playoffs this year.(Texans and Bears in front of them)

Eagles have the #6 pick from the Saints and they have to be the favorites to make the SB in the NFC. 

I don’t remember what the Saints traded for but damn that Wilson trade looks god awful! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

just saw the draft order and dang! The Seahawks have the 3rd overall pick from Denver, so they would be able to get one of the top 2 QB’s in the draft if they wanted to AND still be in the playoffs this year.(Texans and Bears in front of them)

Eagles have the #6 pick from the Saints and they have to be the favorites to make the SB in the NFC. 

I don’t remember what the Saints traded for but damn that Wilson trade looks god awful! 

I just mentioned it in another thread. The Russell Wilson trade has to be going down as one of the worst in recent decades. Heads are going to roll in Denver. 

• Like (+1) 2

There are a few teams who seem to be headed in the right direction that have multiple picks. Detroit currently has #4 from LA and they have made great strides this year. Two picks in the top 15, with the way they are going, could have them atop the NFCN next year if they hit. Seattle, of course, absolutely fleeced the Broncos. Philly with their upper echelon pick (currently, but the NFC South is ever changing with the Bucs sucking too). Even Houston is sitting pretty right now to turn things around if they hit on both picks.  

image.thumb.png.843951f37bb8e9e893b3ab2a6c0045de.png

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I just mentioned it in another thread. The Russell Wilson trade has to be going down as one of the worst in recent decades. Heads are going to roll in Denver. 

I believe the Deshaun Watson trade will top it...  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Shouldn’t you be worrying about stealing comp picks or something? 

to @PatsFanNH , don't know how long you've been around but when the Pats were the Beasts in the East behind Brady and we were perennially looking up to them, the Pats getting unfair numbers of comp picks (or being awarded a comp pick for other teams miscues) was a running gag here.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.