The Chiefs are 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals this season and last

BillsFan619

Against our Bills - 1-2

Against the Bengals - 0-3

Pretty terrible record for the supposed “team to beat” in the AFC. Obviously they’re very good but they’re very beatable too as their record against the Bills and Bengals indicate.

Mahomes with a game sealing INT vs the Bills. Kelce with a game changing fumble against the Bengals.

What a week:

The Jets lose

The Dolphins lose against Purdy boy

The Chiefs lose their third straight to the Bengals

AND most importantly, the Bills are the current #1 seed and control their own destiny again

Welcome to December football, Mafia!

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

The most surprising thing to me is the bengals and bills played far from a perfect game in their wins over the chiefs this season.  Bengals got stopped on that 4th and short and dropped a wide open td.  

Isaiah McKenzie tried his hardest to lose the bills the game against the chiefs too lol 

those were very much not ‘the team playing the chiefs pulled out all the stops and snuck by them’ type wins 

• Like (+1) 1

Andy Reid seems unwilling to call 15 consecutive runs if the defense warrants that play call. I don’t put this loss on Mahomes, I put it on Andy “Choke Artist” Reid. Think about this: he’s blown 5 seasons 2017-2021 and won only one Super Bowl (should have lost to SF) with the “best QB, TE and WR” duo in NFL history. Reid traded away a prime Hill preferring mediocre JuJu and Valdes-Scantling rather than go for a title. What a joke. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

The Chiefs don't have much top end talent. It's Mahomes and Kelce and Chris Jones. No other real game changers. We have Allen and Diggs and Von Miller (hopefully we get him back), and a bunch of other guys that aren't elite but still up there in Milano, Poyer, Edmunds, Rousseau, Oliver. Their OL is overall better than ours but it's not elite by any means. Eventually the lack of top end talent catches up to you. It's why even a lot of their wins this year they've had to slug out right at the end and that kind of winning formula isn't sustainable.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

The Chiefs don't have much top end talent. It's Mahomes and Kelce and Chris Jones. No other real game changers. We have Allen and Diggs and Von Miller (hopefully we get him back), and a bunch of other guys that aren't elite but still up there in Milano, Poyer, Edmunds, Rousseau, Oliver. Their OL is overall better than ours but it's not elite by any means. Eventually the lack of top end talent catches up to you. It's why even a lot of their wins this year they've had to slug out right at the end and that kind of winning formula isn't sustainable.

The chiefs however have the best OL in football. They keep their QB protected.  Our QB on the other hand is running for his life

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The chiefs however have the best OL in football. They keep their QB protected.  Our QB on the other hand is running for his life

It's funny you say this because Chiefs fans complain incessantly about their OL, especially the tackles. They look at Andrew Wylie the same way we look at Spencer Brown and they think Orlando Brown has been a major disappointment considering they traded a 1st for him. Their interior I would agree is the best in football.

Not shocked by this. Chiefs have such insane luck. Last year they caught Green Bay the one week Roger's was injured.

This year they caught the Niners when they were missing most of their defense. 

Once again KC plays in a sieve of a division and their schedule turned out to be a joke. 

All this adds up to me not being shocked KC lost to the two best teams on the schedule. 

They are missing that fear factor Hill used to put into teams when he would take a 5 yard slant to the house. Mahomes has to go God Mode for them to win the Superbowl.

9 minutes ago, HaldimandBills said:

Not shocked by this. Chiefs have such insane luck. Last year they caught Green Bay the one week Roger's was injured.

This year they caught the Niners when they were missing most of their defense. 

Once again KC plays in a sieve of a division and their schedule turned out to be a joke. 

All this adds up to me not being shocked KC lost to the two best teams on the schedule. 

They are missing that fear factor Hill used to put into teams when he would take a 5 yard slant to the house. Mahomes has to go God Mode for them to win the Superbowl.

Titans without their starting QB...rams without their starting QB and top 2 WRs...

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Andy Reid seems unwilling to call 15 consecutive runs if the defense warrants that play call. I don’t put this loss on Mahomes, I put it on Andy “Choke Artist” Reid. Think about this: he’s blown 5 seasons 2017-2021 and won only one Super Bowl (should have lost to SF) with the “best QB, TE and WR” duo in NFL history. Reid traded away a prime Hill preferring mediocre JuJu and Valdes-Scantling rather than go for a title. What a joke. 

It just shows you how hard it is to actually win the Super Bowl.

• BillsFan619 changed the title to The Chiefs are 1-5 against the Bills and Bengals this season and last

They really have a few guys now on offense that just haven't taken that next step in multiple seasons - Hardman, Edwards-Helaire (fell off a cliff). McKinnon gets all the credit in the world for coming back from his injuries but he's never going to touch the ball more than 10 times a game. It's pretty much Isaiah Pacheco and Juju after Kelce right now. I don't think that's going to cut it.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

Titans without their starting QB...rams without their starting QB and top 2 WRs...

Herbert throwing a pick six because the TE was gassed at the Chiefs goal line. Raiders decide to go for 2 and fail

Meanwhile the Bills allow the Browns to score a meaningless TD late to only win by 8: Bills are over-rated lmao. Sport shows gonna sport shows

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.