NFL Week 14 (December 11, 2022) CBS/FOX TV announcers...Bills get CBS's number 1 broadcast team

chongli

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Makes sense!  KC-DEN is going to be a blowout most likely.

I bet BAL-PIT and JAX-TEN will be good games… but our game is the most attractive matchup out of the 4 early games.

Denver games are a black hole of despair…neither team ends up looking good lol they’ll lose an absolute slog of a game 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• chongli changed the title to NFL Week 14 (December 11, 2022) CBS/FOX TV announcers...Bills get CBS's number 1 broadcast team
11 hours ago, RiotAct said:

KC-DEN is a game DEN could just forfeit now and no one would be unhappy about it

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I bet BAL-PIT and JAX-TEN will be good games… but our game is the most attractive matchup out of the 4 early games.

Aren't most Denver losses close losses? I think all but two of their games - wins and losses are 1 score games many 3 points or fewer including this past weekend.  

Maybe this is the week Denver O finds itself. KC defense is not that great. It's in Denver. KC coming off a loss makes it harder but it could be an upset of the week.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

That is right next door.!.and the game isnt on here , if they flexed it it would be.. 

That sucks for you. This is why I hated living in Eagles and Flyers country. And the traffic on the Schuylkill Expressway or Blue Route at times...ugh.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 hours ago, chongli said:

From the preliminary maps, it looks like the Bills get a decent chunk of the country. If you are in central NY, you get the game!

Where does one find these "preliminary maps" without waiting until Wednesday for 506?

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

Where does one find these "preliminary maps" without waiting until Wednesday for 506?

You have to register (free) for the 506's discord:

https://discord.com/invite/xM5fHxfQeU

I could post the images here, but the actual link for them would not be publicly clickable unless you register there.

But here is a screenshot (preliminary only). Final maps come out Wednesday.

week14cbs.jpg

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.