Bills open as 9.5 favorites against Jets(10.5 some places)

Big Turk

52 minutes ago, Process said:

The Jets worry me more than the dolphins (my worry level about either one is very close to zero to be clear).

They have a good d line which could cause havoc. That's one thing that can derail us. Dolphins defense blows.

Last game they won by 3 at their house. 

No Milano, No Poyer, No Tre White

Things will be different in Buffalo with a healthier roster.

It's Buffalo's opportunity to lock down the AFCE. I see a payback arse whipping coming up.

• Like (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, PaulieYayo said:

Jets are no slouch, especially that defense. When they get Breece Hall back and find a QB, they’re going to win a lot of games 

Finding a franchise QB ain’t exactly easy. NYJ thought they had one on Darnold and Wilson

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

The Bills are going to absolutely bloody the jets and dolphins the next few weeks. I respect the Jets and their D, but these are pure revenge games.

These are going to be boat races. 

I’ll be happy just to see then take care of business and not have the games come down to the wire.. similar type results like the Patriots game will do me ..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Mike whites a bit of a wildcard…if it was still Zach Wilson I don’t think the jets would crack double digits now that we’ve got a bunch of starters left we were missing last time but with mike white ya never know. 

His history against the Bills would say different. The defense they have is for real though. 

• Agree 2

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

His history against the Bills would say different. The defense they have is for real though. 

That’s def true… we’re a much better pass defense than Minnesota and Chicago assuming poyer and edmunds are playing and now we’ve got white probably playing 100% of the snaps.  The jets won’t have a scrub linebacker to pick on this matchup or Dane Jackson stuck covering a wr1 all game 

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Seems like a pretty big point spread considering how the Jets have been playing but I guess Vegas is still on the Bills pretty heavy...

Saw odds on ESPN last night the Bills are once again the SB favorites.

Garrett Wilson man, have to use a combination of coverages on him.

Gotta practice defending screens and more screens. We will be ok if we can stop the run and defense screens. 

White is not that good. Vikes dropped 2 more picks that were easy. Huge percentage of his passing yards were off screens and flare type passes 

Edited by RichRiderBills

5 minutes ago, Airseven said:

That number seems high. Jets are real. They’re young, fiery, and ultra competitive. Bills have to control the lines of scrimmage to allow their skill positions to exploit the youth and bravado. Dawkins’s availability is crucial.

Bills -3.5

jets offense isn’t getting much respect and frankly it doesn’t really deserve any yet.  If we had the roster we are rolling into this rematch with available in the first matchup the jets would not have cracked double digits.  It’s pretty easy to cover 9.5 when your opponent isn’t scoring many points 

were up three pro bowl caliber players all on defense  compared to the last meeting 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s def true… we’re a much better pass defense than Minnesota and Chicago assuming poyer and edmunds are playing and now we’ve got white probably playing 100% of the snaps.  The jets won’t have a scrub linebacker to pick on this matchup or Dane Jackson stuck covering a wr1 all game 

Yea bills pass D really

came to play against Zach Wilson and Kirk ……. Eye roll. They can get boat raced too 

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

jets offense isn’t getting much respect and frankly it doesn’t really deserve any yet.  If we had the roster we are rolling into this rematch with available in the first matchup the jets would not have cracked double digits.  It’s pretty easy to cover 9.5 when your opponent isn’t scoring many points 

were up three pro bowl caliber players all on defense  compared to the last meeting 

No Von almost evens it out . I have zero assurances 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Yea bills pass D really

came to play against Zach Wilson and Kirk ……. Eye roll. They can get boat raced too 

Jets and Vikings targeted dodson/Bernard all game long (all second half in the Vikings case because edmunds played a half).  They will not have that luxury this time.  Absolutely zero chance the jets ‘boat race’ them. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Mike whites a bit of a wildcard…if it was still Zach Wilson I don’t think the jets would crack double digits now that we’ve got a bunch of starters left we were missing last time but with mike white ya never know. 

White looked great against us last time.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Jets and Vikings targeted dodson/Bernard all game long (all second half in the Vikings case because edmunds played a half).  They will not have that luxury this time.  Absolutely zero chance the jets ‘boat race’ them. 

Agree. If we lose next Sunday it’ll be because our offense couldn’t figure some stuff out, not because of our D.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, balln said:

Yea bills pass D really

No Von almost evens it out . I have zero assurances 

We were missing Rousseau last meeting I’m pretty sure and had von now it has flipped.  Rousseau has been an animal this season also.  Absolutely not even close to evening out adding a pro bowl caliber safety,cornerback, and linebacker and swapping von for Rousseau 

edit:Rousseau got hurt in the first half vs the jets 

25 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Last game they won by 3 at their house. 

No Milano, No Poyer, No Tre White

Things will be different in Buffalo with a healthier roster.

It's Buffalo's opportunity to lock down the AFCE. I see a payback arse whipping coming up.

Dion Dawkins status is going to be critical.

• Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.