Bills open as 9.5 favorites against Jets(10.5 some places)

Big Turk

I personally don’t think the spread is a big motivational factor one way or another. Buffalo seems to have its mojo back and the Jets are up and down of late. Don’t get me wrong, it could be a close game.  The Jets are dangerous. But we could also end up dominating them.

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Bears will be a challenge with Fields.

I think we’ll be a bit further along with being ready for Justin fields than other teams have been…seeing as our defense sees josh Allen every week 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yep… but they are not favourites to win ALL 5 games  … the odds of them doing so is less than 50%

the most important question probability wise is how much more likely the chiefs are to win out than us though I’d say.  They’re more likely to do it but I don’t think it’s by an overwhelmingly huge margin 

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think we’ll be a bit further along with being ready for Justin fields than other teams have been…seeing as our defense sees josh Allen every week 

the most important question probability wise is how much more likely the chiefs are to win out than us though I’d say.  They’re more likely to do it but I don’t think it’s by an overwhelmingly huge margin 

Yes... I agree the Chiefs are more likely to win out...

Bills have two tough games left against Miami and Bengals...

Chiefs hardest game is last game against the Raiders away... thats probably on a par with the Bills playing the Jets...

Edited by Aussie Joe

56 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I don't think we lose again. It's go time.

I think the Jets game will be a close game but the Bills beat them with a nice 4th Q

The fish game I think the Bills will expose them as frauds. Bills still have a bad taste from the ‘loss’ in Miami earlier. Bills kick their tails. 

bills should beat Cincy as well in a close one. 

30 minutes ago, Mojo44 said:

I personally don’t think the spread is a big motivational factor one way or another. Buffalo seems to have its mojo back and the Jets are up and down of late. Don’t get me wrong, it could be a close game.  The Jets are dangerous. But we could also end up dominating them.

Anything can happen. The Bills are the better team, playing at home, and we'll rested. They should win the game. However, the Jets will be confident since they beat the Bills already, fighting for their playoff lives, and have White who appears to be an upgrade over Wilson. 

A focused Bills team should take care of business just like they did vs the Pats. 

My initial thought is the spread is a little high. It's a division game, the Jets D is good, and the Jets team just doesn't give up. I could totally see a backdoor cover. 

Edited by newcam2012

17 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Any Jets injuries from today to keep an eye on all week? 

I know Michael Carter (RB) was inactive today

Quentin Williams exited, briefly, then returned. Same for their #2 corner Reid (who is quietly having a really good yr).  

Their nickle corner is a key injury (ankle)   Happened in 1st half, came back in for 1 play in 2nd half but couldn't continue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.