Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

4 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Did a Bills player knock up his sister or something like that?  I have never seen the level of hatred this guy has for the Bills, omg....if it wasn't so blatant and blinded, it would almost be comical....

He hates that the Bills became a media darling over his beloved Chiefs is all. He knows what he's doing by not giving the Bills/Allen credit yet if you listen to him you know he truly does respect us. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

Did a Bills player knock up his sister or something like that?  I have never seen the level of hatred this guy has for the Bills, omg....if it wasn't so blatant and blinded, it would almost be comical....

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Professional troll ..

What Boatdrinks said. The easiest way to understand Nick Wright and to put him into context is to realize that he's basically a pro wrestling heel (bad guy). Like Roddy Piper or Ric Flair. His whole schtick, his whole gimmick, is to be an arrogant antagonist to all non-Chiefs football fans. He deliberately employs a cartoonishly over the top persona and antics to get a rise out of viewers. 

He comes from the Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd school of "sports journalism", which is to say that he's an entertainer, a circus barker, and a clown. He is NOT an actual analyst, thoughtful journalist, or knowledgeable scribe.

One of his most tried and true go-to antics is to constantly belittle the Bills and to never, under any circumstances, give any credit to them or to Josh Allen. It always works, too. It always gets Bills fans all riled up and irate. As they say, bad publicity is better than no publicity. Case in point, had anyone here ever even HEARD of Nick Wright before he started badmouthing the Bills?

Laugh at the clown, yell at the clown, ignore the clown. Whatever works for you. But at the end of the day, just remember that it's all schtick. It's all a bit. This is what he does.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

What's comical is the number of people that like/retweet/reply to anything he says when is job is to say something controversial for that reason.

He knows how to get under bills fans skin.  Most of the replies are from bills fans.  People call it trolling but really he's just good at what he's suppose to be doing.  The fact that he's annoying on top of it make it even easier for people to react.

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

I tried. His sister was just too ugly -and I don’t have any scruples..🤷‍♂️🤢

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

He knows that there is no easier way to generate a lot of traffic than to throw shade at Buffalo. Bills Mafia falls for it, gets all in a huff, and lights up his feeds. Generating all that sweet click revenue. It's just baiting at this point.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

He knows that there is no easier way to generate a lot of traffic than to throw shade at Buffalo. Bills Mafia falls for it, gets all in a huff, and lights up his feeds. Generating all that sweet click revenue. It's just baiting at this point.

I honestly like listening to it because what he says doesn't matter to me and it's really no different than the stuff that has been said about the bills all through the drought.

The only difference now is the team is actually good which adds to the ridiculousness.

The best response anyone can make about the bills now is "but they haven't won a championship".  Any other comment that is proclaimed as "fact" is just veiled contempt or fear.

54 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

He hates that the Bills became a media darling over his beloved Chiefs is all. He knows what he's doing by not giving the Bills/Allen credit yet if you listen to him you know he truly does respect us. 

And the fact that he's an Allen denier!! He can't live down the fact that he was wrong

53 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Nah, he got swirlied in the piss trough at the Ralph back in the day.  I know because I was the one holding him by his Nikes as the other blokes chanted "d*cknose."  I would normally never do such a thing, but he was obnoxious, wearing a Chiefs jersey, ranting about Jim Kelly being undeserving of the HOF over Elvis Grbac, and kept hitting on all of our Moms and bumping up behind them like the Night at the Roxbury guys. Think it was the Bryce Brown fumble game, so Wright got the last laugh, and he's never forgotten what we did to him.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

I just wanna write a special message to all the posters who assured us that: 

1) Kansas City won't lose again, no way, no how

2) The Dolphins are amazing

3) Cincy will choke

That, no one KNOWS anything. That's why we like sports. So shut it with the arrogant certainties.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

1. KC is definitely beatable no question about it

2. the dolphins are low class jerks and their fans make darius rucker cry...lol GOOD.

3. I gave up calling the Bengals the bungles after they bailed out our team to earn our Bills a playoff appearance. And hence a super bowl appearance themselves.  Also playing very high level football as we saw yesterday. They are legit

May the better team indeed win it all. With health, a bit of home field I think our Bills can win it all this year. YEP

GO BILLS!~!~!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rigotz said:

With 5 weeks left, the Bills are in the drivers seat.

Here's what the rest of the year looks like. I'lll highlight the games that each team won't be heavy favorites.

Bills Remaining Games:

Home vs Jets (-9.5 favorites)

Home vs Dolphins (likely big favorites)

Away vs Bears (likely big favorites)

Away vs Bengals (???)

Home vs Patriots (likely big favorites)

Chiefs Remaining Games:

Away vs Broncos (-8 favorites)

Away vs Texans (likely big favorites)

Away vs Seattle (sneaky tough in Seattle)

Home vs Broncos (likely big favorites)

Away vs Raiders (likely big favorites)

Bengals Remaining Games:

Home vs Browns (-4.5 favorites)

Away vs Bucs (should be close)

Away vs Patriots (favorites, but should be close)

Home vs Bills (???)

Home vs Ravens (should be close if Lamar is back)

With a tiebreaker over the Ravens and Titans, we have less to worry about and can afford to lose one. 

If we beat Dolphins and Bengals, they will be the least of our worries.

In short, there is very little margin for error, particularly with the Chiefs remaining schedule, but we're in a great spot.

So what you're saying is, I have to root for Tom Brady and Pete Carroll.

Never let anyone say I don't go the extra mile for my team.

So happy for this team after everything they've had to deal with in recent weeks but now the pressure is back on to hold position as both the AFCE leader and #1 seed in conference.

Also remember at this point last year the Patriots were in the same exact spot and we all know how that ended up when the dust settled in the final weeks of the season. In other words let's not get overconfident and cocky just yet.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.