Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

Honestly the best part of this weekend is not even taking back 1st place. 

It is

The animosity and disdain the Bengals and Chiefs have for one another. Whenever the Chiefs played Buffalo it felt like Mahomes found an extra gear for them. I think the Bengals now get that extra gear Mahomes. It would be amazing if these two teams somehow faced off in the 1st or 2nd Round.  

I think the NFL media will obsess over the Chiefs and Bengals as the AFC favorites. This is great for Buffalo who can now sit in the shadows and be the quiet assassin. The preseason Superbowl hype was nauseating and made this Bills fan uncomfortable. I prefer being the small market team that comes out of nowhere and shocks the world.

Dolphins proved today what we all knew about them. They ran over the CFL teams of their schedule but Tua ultimately had no answers when playing a legit NFL defense. 

Media so badly wants Miami to be good. It is weird.

Lions are quietly 4 - 1 over their past 5 games with their lone loss coming against a badly beat up Bills team missing most of their defense on a short week after a snow storm. That Lions win is going to keep looking better and better. I see the Lions winning out and sneaking into the playoffs.

How did the Vikings go 4 - 0 vs. the AFC East? They're so flawed. 

Jets are a dangerous team. Not a Superbowl contender by any means but right now I'd favour them vs. Miami, Tennessee, and the Ravens. They are the kind of team that can blow up a playoff bracket as they can beat anyone, but ultimately don't have the offensive horses to make a playoff run. If they find a qb... LOOK OUT!

I think the Raiders and Seahawks winning today could be very important for Buffalo. Raiders have the Rams, Patriots, and Steelers coming up. Win those three and all of the sudden they have something to play for when they play KC at home late in the year. 

Seahawks have to be thinking AFC West title after the injury to Grappolo and will not be an easy victory at home vs. the Chiefs. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Augie said:

Win next week. EVERY week. That is all you can do. I’m not impressed with #1 seed today. We have a long road to follow. 

I agree with 3 of 4 points. But I’m duly impressed being the #1 seed!

5 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

This is where McD and the coaching staff earn their money. Next 2 games at home against hopeful division rivals. Everyone outside of Von are getting healthy. Tre is back! 

Time to put the boot on the throat.

11-3 with a vice grip on the AFCE division should be a foregone conclusion. 

Only remaining obstacle is Cincy which promises to be a good one with seeding implications.

Excited Daily Show GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

An aspect I think is being under valued at OBD is the game planning by Frazier & Dorsey. Every week they’re devising new schemes/plays designed specifically for the upcoming opponent. This has been a major contributor to our success.

5 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I really underestimated how much of a difference maker Hill is. 

The story of your life. 🤨

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I just wanna write a special message to all the posters who assured us that: 

1) Kansas City won't lose again, no way, no how

2) The Dolphins are amazing

3) Cincy will choke

That, no one KNOWS anything. That's why we like sports. So shut it with the arrogant certainties.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

3) Cincy will choke

That, no one KNOWS anything. That's why we like sports. So shut it with the arrogant certainties.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

Many aren't rational anymore. Easier to slip into panic. 

Chiefs have been scrapping by bad teams for a while now.

Miami was playing in the CFL for the past 5 weeks. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nick Squidward is the worst (so maybe best?) kind of troll in that he's faked respect for the Bills about 20 times now, and yet always reverts to being the annoying child that his extended family has probably always disliked. Can't help himself. Best to just ignore. And then mock him for ages regardless of how petty it gets when the Bills outlast the Chiefs in the playoffs.

• Agree 1

I think the Chiefs get one more loss along the way. Either the Broncos will sneak one, Raiders or Seahawks. I also can see the Bengals losing to the Browns next week. . I think it would be great if the seedings were 1. Bills 2. Bengals 3. Chiefs   Let the Chiefs go on the road and take on these teams at home. Good luck!

3 hours ago, HaldimandBills said:

Honestly the best part of this weekend is not even taking back 1st place. 

It is

The animosity and disdain the Bengals and Chiefs have for one another. Whenever the Chiefs played Buffalo it felt like Mahomes found an extra gear for them. I think the Bengals now get that extra gear Mahomes. It would be amazing if these two teams somehow faced off in the 1st or 2nd Round.  

Jets are a dangerous team. Not a Superbowl contender by any means but right now I'd favour them vs. Miami, Tennessee, and the Ravens. They are the kind of team that can blow up a playoff bracket as they can beat anyone, but ultimately don't have the offensive horses to make a playoff run. If they find a qb... LOOK OUT!

I think the Raiders and Seahawks winning today could be very important for Buffalo. Raiders have the Rams, Patriots, and Steelers coming up. Win those three and all of the sudden they have something to play for when they play KC at home late in the year. 

Bengals will win the flawed AFC North and will not face the Chiefs in the 1st round.

We will find out about the Jets (and the Bills) when they come to Orchard Park this Sunday. 

The Bills gifted the game (which was worse than 13 seconds) to the Vikings. 

The Chiefs schedule is soft rest of the way. I don't see them losing to the Raiders. 

If the Bills can win their THREE HOME Division games, they will win the division and set themselves up for the #1 seed.  May be the battle for the #1 seed will happen on MNF at the Bengals stadium. Go Bills !

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, BattlinBill said:

Why am I showing myself out? I have never said a negative thing about the Bill's in over 50 years, go back to sipping on your bottle smh.....

Because you posted the ‘rolling eye’ emogi on the very best news real Bills fans have had all year, regarding the unforeseen events of the other games played today. We are in 1st Place in our Division and currently hold the top seed through the Super Bowl. 56 emogi responses to that initial post and 3 misfits dissed it. THAT’S why. 50 years? That’s ALL??

Punkazz Whippersnapper.

‘Git off my lawn!’

A7632187-4FF6-4C26-95A7-6858EB0A5D25.jpeg

Edited by Chandler#81

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

Nick Squidward is the worst (so maybe best?) kind of troll in that he's faked respect for the Bills about 20 times now, and yet always reverts to being the annoying child that his extended family has probably always disliked. Can't help himself. Best to just ignore. And then mock him for ages regardless of how petty it gets when the Bills outlast the Chiefs in the playoffs.

His buddy on the show, the Patriots guy, is NO better. Two dweebs!! 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

3) Cincy will choke

LET'S GO BUFFALO!

1) Chiefs could lose again for a multitude of reasons

2) Tyreek Hill is amazing

3) As long as they choke on 1/2, all good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.