Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

2 hours ago, NEBranch said:

Mahomes on his late game boo boo, "Yeah, I'll be fine."  No elaboration.

IR

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The bills have beat the 2 3 and 4 seeds.  The bills also have to play the current 5,6,7, and 8 seeds.  They probably need to win out to maintain the one seed and that is no easy task.  

I agree with this. I'm happy today and hopeful for the coming weeks but if I were to bet on who slips up between KC and the Bills I'd have to say the Bills. We're pretty banged up and have been known to lose to teams like the jets and jags. Barf. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

Its always nice to see the Chiefs lose. Also nice to see Kelce having the ball ripped out of his hands. Why in the hell could we not do that with 13 seconds left in January? Also very nice to see the pin going into the Tua hype balloon. Minni did everything they possibly could to blow that game today but still came out on top over the Jets and it was a nice kick in the jewels for Salah (another overhyped wannabe).  Not sure how I feel about the Eagles smashing the Titans (I still think the Eagles are a fraud). The only blemish? The hapless Broncos failing vs the Ravens and their pathetic 65 yard FG try!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

Its always nice to see the Chiefs lose. Also nice to see Kelce having the ball ripped out of his hands. Why in the hell could we not do that with 13 seconds left in January? Also very nice to see the pin going into the Tua hype balloon. Minni did everything they possibly could to blow that game today but still came out on top over the Jets and it was a nice kick in the jewels for Salah (another overhyped wannabe).  Not sure how I feel about the Eagles smashing the Titans (I still think the Eagles are a fraud). The only blemish? The hapless Broncos failing vs the Ravens and their pathetic 65 yard FG try!

Saleh had a smug look on his face like we got this at one point. So it really is nice to see what happened was, oh *****.

6 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

it’s a good question. Has anyone asked why we didn’t call the forced fumble play during 13 seconds?

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So damn sexy! I was down 5k ended up 1.6 k plus bills are new number one! Everything went our way let’s ***** goooooooo

Also won all 3 my leagues 

Also denver is ducking terrible. Thank god we don’t have Hackett and Russel Wilson is a 🐱 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Raiders could beat them…they seem to be peaking at the right time and played them tough last time.  Seahawks would be an underdog but they’re not the easiest out either.  

I have no faith in Denver figuring their offense out lol but on paper they should have the talent to steal one.  Texans have 0 chance 

Raiders seem to always play the Chiefs close. Maybe it could happen. Denver is a tire fire. There is no way. Their defense would have to intercept Mahomes 4 times and take 3 of them back for scores.

The Seahawks game is intriguing, but we are still talking Mahomes versus Geno Smith... I just don't think they have the horses, but you never know.

The easiest path for the Bills is to just take care of business and win out. Easier said than done, though.

1 hour ago, Process said:

Even Matt Ryan coming through for us. Allen no longer leads the league in INTs. 😁 What a Sunday!

Oh my goodness, he does? He hasn't even played all the games this season!

2 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

It is great to be in the 1 seed.

The schedule won't be easy down the stretch though.

Jets, Dolphins, and Bengals. 

Chiefs have: Seattle, Raiders, Denver twice, and Texans.

They have the much easier schedule. 

That said, beating Jets & Miami would essentially win us the division. 

You're probably right, but let's see how these injuries play out. I'd rather play the Fins without Tua than the Raiders right now. Said it a few weeks ago that Adams bashing the team got them fired up. Was met with some eyerolls but now they're back in the conversation because all Carr apparently has to do is fling the ball down the field and Adams will go get it for 2+ TDs a game. Vegas was never as bad on paper as their early record, I could see them taking the Chiefs if they keep the momentum they've had for the last few weeks.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, wjag said:

A perfect week.  Bills win and Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets and Patriots all lose

@danc, @BattlinBill, @Dablitzkrieg

Please show yourselves OUT!

GO BILLS!

15 minutes ago, Jamone said:

So damn sexy! I was down 5k ended up 1.6 k plus bills are new number one! Everything went our way let’s ***** goooooooo

Also won all 3 my leagues 

Also denver is ducking terrible. Thank god we don’t have Hackett and Russel Wilson is a 🐱 

Tighten up. Noob. smfh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.