Your Number 1 Seed Buffalo Bills

Process

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

If you think Tua is anywhere near Mahomes then I don’t know what to tell you. I get what you are trying to say but there is more to it than dumping it off to Hill and Waddle. Miami is proving that. Tua just isn’t the guy, he is an average QB with great weapons around him. Miami also has a below average defense. They might win 10 games this year. 

I think I’m happy tua is playing well honestly…that offense would be ridiculous if they upgraded at qb and now they’re in that weird gray area where tua statistically seems good enough. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Prediction: Something is going to happen to get 25% of posters saying we’d be lucky to make the Wildcard and that we were paper tigers.

It won’t be perfect … but your Buffalo Bills will push for a Super Bowl spot. It’s us or the Chiefs, and I think we have a better than average chance.

Enjoy the ride! We’ve waited a long time for this.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The bills have beat the 2 3 and 4 seeds.  The bills also have to play the current 5,6,7, and 8 seeds.  They probably need to win out to maintain the one seed and that is no easy task.  

Not easy whatsoever.

Really hoping Chiefs somehow lose another game. And maybe Miami loses two more games.

It would allow us to not have to be perfect.

I don't think the Jets are a threat to win the division anymore.

3 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

The bills have beat the 2 3 and 4 seeds.  The bills also have to play the current 5,6,7, and 8 seeds.  They probably need to win out to maintain the one seed and that is no easy task.  

Pretty decent shot kc loses one more too.  The raiders always play them tough and they could be fightin for a playoff spot in week 17.  Seattle isn’t terrible either

1 minute ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Not easy whatsoever.

Really hoping Chiefs somehow lose another game. And maybe Miami loses two more games.

It would allow us to not have to be perfect.

I don't think the Jets are a threat to win the division anymore.

If Miami doesn’t get armstead back soon I think they’re gonna finish a win behind us even if they sweep us.  GB and LAC become pretty bad matchups for them if that’s the case 

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

If this was to be the final seedings then with Lamar seemingly done for the year we'd be hosting the Dolphins in the Divisional round and the Bengals would get KC again. That is probably close to ideal from a Bills perspective. 

I don't think it will end like that though. If Lamar is done then the Bengals even with their tough schedule win the North. 

Is Lamar done??

35 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Pretty decent shot kc loses one more too.  The raiders always play them tough and they could be fightin for a playoff spot in week 17.  Seattle isn’t terrible either

If Miami doesn’t get armstead back soon I think they’re gonna finish a win behind us even if they sweep us.  GB and LAC become pretty bad matchups for them if that’s the case 

Armstead practiced on Friday, so there is a pretty decent chance he will be back against the Chargers

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.