Bills Backers Bar in Key West??

Kwai San

16 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I know this will be a long shot but does anyone know where to watch the Bills Jests tilt on Sunday in Key West?  I am arriving there about 11:30am.  I am hoping there will be a place.....thanks TBD'ers!

I’m not sure but good luck getting to the bar by 1pm if you checked a bag. That “airport” is on “island time.” So so slow. Have fun tho. 

20 minutes ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I’m not sure but good luck getting to the bar by 1pm if you checked a bag. That “airport” is on “island time.” So so slow. Have fun tho. 

Nah I am driving....will be checking in @ noon.....then off to the bar!!!!  A Bar.....any bar......please!!!

26 minutes ago, Simon said:

Go to the Green Parrot on Sunday mornings regardless of whether the Bills are on or not. 🤙  :beer:

HUGE fan of the Parrot!  That and the overhyped overblown Hogs Breath just cuz of their Hogs Breath IPA!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, since79 said:

Don’s Place.  A local bar owner from Buffalo,  off of Duval St.   It’s in the reviews here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34345-d10072848-Reviews-Dons_Place-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html

I was going to reply to OP haven't been to Key West in 25 yrs - not sure if Sloppy Joe's has large screen TVs now 😛 

11 hours ago, Kwai San said:

I know this will be a long shot but does anyone know where to watch the Bills Jests tilt on Sunday in Key West?  I am arriving there about 11:30am.  I am hoping there will be a place.....thanks TBD'ers!

The Dolphins play at night, so no local broadcast conflict there, and I believe the Bills-Jets will be the nationally televised 1pm game with Romo and Nantz. The Bills/Jets game will have as much interest to S.Florida fans as yesterday’s 49ers/Dolphins matchup was for Bills fans. 

So, it’ll almost certainly be shown on any TV with CBS, including the one in your room if you prefer to watch without the usual distractions at a sports bar. 

Edited by SoMAn

8 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Definitely not the Garden of Eden.

Well why not?  I could get body painting AND watch the Bills game!

12 hours ago, since79 said:

Don’s Place.  A local bar owner from Buffalo,  off of Duval St.   It’s in the reviews here:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g34345-d10072848-Reviews-Dons_Place-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida.html

Way cool!  I WILL be here!

4 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Definitely not the Garden of Eden.

Well why not?  I could get body painting AND watch the Bills game!

The only TVs up there show a body painting video on loop.  I was in there on a Monday evening and no football anywhere.  Some balls, but no football...

17 hours ago, stevewin said:

I was going to reply to OP haven't been to Key West in 25 yrs - not sure if Sloppy Joe's has large screen TVs now 😛 

Ha! 25 years since I've been there, too. August of 1997.

16 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

The only TVs up there show a body painting video on loop.  I was in there on a Monday evening and no football anywhere.  Some balls, but no football...

There were sacks though, right?

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I actually ran into Jim McMahon there quite a few years back.....he was all nekkid and sweaty so no words were exchanged!  Lol!  Crazy place for sure....will stop up there and shake it all about!  GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.