Dolphins at 49ers, the game most of us can’t watch

Beck Water

Watched most of the game. It appeared the fins were getting desperate and were not afraid to play dirty. Lots of cheap shots and questionable hits without recourse from the refs. They are becoming a team that believes all the press fawning over them and will push the rules and boundaries to do anything to try to win, to the point of intentionally trying to injure opponents, as we saw them try to do to Josh. I may be wrong about this, but that's how it appears to me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Don't know if it's been talked about. If so, I apologize. What does everyone think about McDaniels going for it on 4th and 1 on his own 18 yard line? There was around 7 minutes to go in the game and Miami had all their time outs. They were only down 6 points. I thought it was a terrible decision to go for it. Way too risky to go for it. A missed conversion and the game was over. 

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

Don't know if it's been talked about. If so, I apologize. What does everyone think about McDaniels going for it on 4th and 1 on his own 18 yard line? There was around 7 minutes to go in the game and Miami had all their time outs. They were only down 6 points. I thought it was a terrible decision to go for it. Way too risky to go for it. A missed conversion and the game was over. 

Yeah that was a terrible decision, but it worked out on that play so it's probably not going to get brought up much.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I feel like Tua gets hurt in every big game he plays?

He does seem to miss some/the entire game against the better defenses.  Missed half the bengals game and the jets game this year   

missed 90% of the bills game, bucs game, colts game last season.  Seems to always be healthy when they play the leagues worst teams though lol 

he’s played one above average quarter against a playoff caliber team all season…of course it was way above average though 😁

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 hour ago, Sestak4ever said:

Watched most of the game. It appeared the fins were getting desperate and were not afraid to play dirty. Lots of cheap shots and questionable hits without recourse from the refs. They are becoming a team that believes all the press fawning over them and will push the rules and boundaries to do anything to try to win, to the point of intentionally trying to injure opponents, as we saw them try to do to Josh. I may be wrong about this, but that's how it appears to me.

I’m starting to despise that team. Christian Wilkins in particular seems to be a cheap shot artist…I want the Bills to destroy them in two weeks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

6 hours ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

The NFL's brain-scrambled little darling just barfed all over himself.

Thanks for the top seed, TUNA!

when Allen fumbled at the goal line against the Vikings, what was your reaction then?

Tua may have suffered neurological damage because he listened to the advice of the medical staff around him. I can not fault him for wanting to play, most players want back on the field as soon as possible. 

But seriously you are identifying labeling this player (Tua) by their concussion history. I hope Mitch Morse never sends a snap over Allen’s head, wouldn’t want to know what you would call him based of his concussion history.

Edited by iccrewman112
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2

11 hours ago, mannc said:

I’m starting to despise that team. Christian Wilkins in particular seems to be a cheap shot artist…I want the Bills to destroy them in two weeks.

I hope Josh channels his inner Paul Crewe when they come to Orchard Park....send him back to Miami named Christie Wilkins

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Christian Wilkins might be my most hated player now.  

Did you see the cheap shot he laid on the Niners' WR yesterday at the end of a play?  It was just like his blindside hit on Knox in Miami...

11 hours ago, iccrewman112 said:

when Allen fumbled at the goal line against the Vikings, what was your reaction then?

Tua may have suffered neurological damage because he listened to the advice of the medical staff around him. I can not fault him for wanting to play, most players want back on the field as soon as possible. 

But seriously you are identifying labeling this player (Tua) by their concussion history. I hope Mitch Morse never sends a snap over Allen’s head, wouldn’t want to know what you would call him based of his concussion history.

You seriously want MY reaction when Allen fumbled in his own EZ against SKOL?

Me: "This is the NFL narrative, playing out as big money wants it to... The Buffalo Bills MUST be stopped at ALL COSTS..."

Sorry if I blinded you with the glare off my tin-foil hat... I've only worn it through all four SB losses... 

I'll be honest I did not see this coming.

And even though the final score wasn't necessarily indicative of how close the game was, all of a sudden the dolphins might not be the team everyone thought after relinquishing the division lead and facing another 2 tough road games up next.

I think they are still legit but the Bills are now in position to hold on to the division lead the rest of the way similar to how Miami controlled their own destiny until late afternoon yesterday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.