Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you must be really surprised that it actually came from the last GOP President. Maybe you have a very distorted image of our political landscape. Too much right wing propaganda? 

Do you believe Putin is a terrorist? 

You do realize, that using the copy and paste that you provided, doesn't say that at all.....right?  

Please extract the specific quote that says what you are claiming.

2 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

You do realize, that using the copy and paste that you provided, doesn't say that at all.....right?  

Please extract the specific quote that says what you are claiming.

He said it. Orwellian changing of the past don't work. It's just foolish 

This is why you guys lose 

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you must be really surprised that it actually came from the last GOP President. Maybe you have a very distorted image of our political landscape. Too much right wing propaganda? 

Do you believe Putin is a terrorist? 

It's a little early here for me so your multiple deflection response has me in a bind.  Which question that you asked that avoids directly addressing my post do you want me to answer first?  And honestly its not about what I believe as I'm not driving policy or making recommendations to leadership.  It's really all about what the Democrats in charge believe.  And from where I sit its perfectly clear they don't care about the Constitution or allowing it to get in the way of their objectives.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's a little early here for me so your multiple deflection response has me in a bind.  Which question that you asked that avoids directly addressing my post do you want me to answer first?  And honestly its not about what I believe as I'm not driving policy or making recommendations to leadership.  It's really all about what the Democrats in charge believe.  And from where I sit its perfectly clear they don't care about the Constitution or allowing it to get in the way of their objectives.

This was a Republican who said that, not a Democrat. You deflected, not me 

Not that too many here care. 

Trump Clarifies Statement Misrepresented as a Call to End to U.S. Constitution.

“Donald Trump is so often his own worst enemy but, as we know from Russiagate, he is also grossly misrepresented in the media.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2022/12/05/trump-clarifies-statement-misrepresented-as-a-call-to-end-to-u-s-constitution-n1651031

43 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not that too many here care. 

Trump Clarifies Statement Misrepresented as a Call to End to U.S. Constitution.

“Donald Trump is so often his own worst enemy but, as we know from Russiagate, he is also grossly misrepresented in the media.”

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/catherinesalgado/2022/12/05/trump-clarifies-statement-misrepresented-as-a-call-to-end-to-u-s-constitution-n1651031

Why should anyone care? The Constitution has been resting in pieces since 1964. Any blustering by leftists pretending to care about the Constitution can be ignored yet here we are on page 4.

On 12/4/2022 at 11:02 AM, Tiberius said:

He's as bad as you & BT can't let the past be in the past & move forward for christ sake you all need a freakin reality check & get your asses into present day & leave this BS where it belongs in the past .

The biggest freakin thing none of you apparently haven't learned in all your time on earth is - you can't change the past but you can change tomorrow for god sake i wish you all would just give it the F up !! 

1 minute ago, T master said:

He's as bad as you & BT can't let the past be in the past & move forward for christ sake you all need a freakin reality check & get your asses into present day & leave this BS where it belongs in the past .

The biggest freakin thing none of you apparently haven't learned in all your time on earth is - you can't change the past but you can change tomorrow for god sake i wish you all would just give it the F up !! 

Seeing as how Trump is trying to run for President again, it isn't in the past at this point.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Seeing as how Trump is trying to run for President again, it isn't in the past at this point.  

It makes no difference even if he wasn't going to run he would still be living in the past just like Tibs & BT . I hope they don't let him run Republican I voted for him both times & i'm not sorry for it because the other option was way worse as we have seen but it's time to move on all the way around .

Sure as we will here we will have to still listen to their BS but it will be in the back ground & not in the fore front I just wish they'd all shut up to be truthful !! 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Past? He's literally the only one running for President now. Get real

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He said it. Orwellian changing of the past don't work. It's just foolish 

This is why you guys lose 

Prove it.  You made the thread and posted the Tweet to back your statement.  Show me where it says anything like what you claim.  You can't.  As usual.

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I thought Joe was running. No? 

So we shouldn't talk about that big embarrassment Trump? 

9 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Prove it.  You made the thread and posted the Tweet to back your statement.  Show me where it says anything like what you claim.  You can't.  As usual.

No buddy, he said it. No need to play word games with you. 

He's such an embarrassment to you guys 

🤣

4 minutes ago, Kelly101 said:

Speaking of Trump how many remember this knucklehead?

avenatti_hpMain_20221205-154012_16x9_160

This is what a real criminal looks like.

Not a delusion thought up by leftist meatheads.

Trump's a real criminal. Your boy is a criminal 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No buddy, he said it. No need to play word games with you. 

He's such an embarrassment to you guys 

Word games?  You posted your link and you're saying it says something different than it actually does.  I'm asking you to prove it, and you can't, so you deflect to something else.  Show me in a quotes exactly what he said.  You won't do it because you know you are wrong and are incapable of admitting it.

It's truly baffling how people get so detached from reality based on hatred.  If you want to say Trump is an assh*le, a jerk, corrupt, whatever, you could make a basis for that.  But your dislike doesn't allow you to change what someone said.

Honestly, I would be more concerned with how you embarrass yourself....   I guess hiding behind a keyboard makes it so you just don't care?

Just now, Brueggs said:

Word games?  You posted your link and you're saying it says something different than it actually does.  I'm asking you to prove it, and you can't, so you deflect to something else.  Show me in a quotes exactly what he said.  You won't do it because you know you are wrong and are incapable of admitting it.

It's truly baffling how people get so detached from reality based on hatred.  If you want to say Trump is an assh*le, a jerk, corrupt, whatever, you could make a basis for that.  But your dislike doesn't allow you to change what someone said.

Honestly, I would be more concerned with how you embarrass yourself....   I guess hiding behind a keyboard makes it so you just don't care?

He said terminate the Constitution