Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I know with your reading comprehension that sentence must have blown your brain!!!

Here is another liberal site Breitbart talking about Trump's BS.  I suspect you find Turner stupid as well. 

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/04/gop-rep-turner-vehemently-disagree-with-trumps-calls-to-suspend-constitution-over-2020-election/

I know, not much you can say that is reasonable at this moment. 

Careful Ned. Your brain is going to pop. Now read the tweet again without the TDS. 

49 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Is this the same dude who wouldn't pardon Assange? 

That, the Covid lockdowns, and the unbridled narcissism, are my 3 biggest gripes with Trump…

PS…A free ice cream cone to BillStime if he can list 3 problems he has with Biden…😉

24 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

That, the Covid lockdowns, and the unbridled narcissism, are my 3 biggest gripes with Trump…

PS…A free ice cream cone to BillStime if he can list 3 problems he has with Biden…😉

1.  He didn't beat Trump by enough votes

2. He doesn't disparage Trump enough

3. Trump 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/4/2022 at 12:02 PM, Tiberius said:

Its amazing the libs in this thread talking about other peoples reading comprehension.  Its really a perfect example of people just hearing what they want to hear.

Quote from Donald Trump directly from this tweet:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude ALLOWS for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution".

Read it again, reeeaaallll ssslllloooooowww.........

A Massive Fraud of THIS TYPE ALLOWS FOR.... Yes, the massive fraud by big tech and the DNC,.... THAT FRAUD ALLOWS for those things to happen.  

Even when the obvious if confirmed, some of you are so dimwitted that you still can't accept anything for what it truly is.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Its amazing the libs in this thread talking about other peoples reading comprehension.  Its really a perfect example of people just hearing what they want to hear.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude ALLOWS for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution".

A Massive Fraud of THIS TYPE ALLOWS FOR.... Yes, the massive fraud by big tech and the DNC,.... THAT FRAUD ALLOWS for those things to happen.  

Even when the obvious if confirmed, some of you are so dimwitted that you still can't accept anything for what it truly is.  

They read the words ALLOWS FOR as CALLS FOR because that's what they wanted to hear. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

Are we really still going over this? The Tweet refers to the rules and regulations set out in the Constitution regarding elections. ...not the entire Constitution. Sheeeesh. A little more focus on English, and a little less on bathroom etiquette would do the public school system a world of good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Careful Ned. Your brain is going to pop. Now read the tweet again without the TDS. 

it seems like most of the GOP kinda got what he was saying. Which makes sense for trump’s games. Which is why it’s odd you guys just can’t denounce it like the rest of the GOP is doing. I think the gop loves it to be honest. They don’t want trump.  They know they can’t win w him making insane comments. 

“I think it’s ridiculous talk,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), a newly minted member of GOP leadership. “To besmirch our dedication to the Constitution is ridiculous.”

“Very inappropriate,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), an ally of the former president. “The statement was inappropriate and I’m glad to see him clarify.

At one point, a reporter asked Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.) about the ex-president’s remarks. After saying that she hadn’t seen them, she asked incredulously, “Which election?” and audibly laughed after being told Trump was talking about the 2020 contest.

“I don’t know why anybody would say something like that, certainly not an ex-president,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).

I think that’s irresponsible.”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), a self-proclaimed supporter of the nation’s formative document, told reporters that the Constitution “is enduring and it will be for millennia to come.” He declined to respond when asked if the 45th president was wrong.

@Chef Jim I think they misunderstood. They need a semantics lesson from you. of course maybe I am misunderstanding what they are saying in those quotes. Or… the quotes are fake. 

I forgot one…

“Well, the Republican Party is the Constitutionparty,” Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill on Monday. “So when he calls to suspend the Constitution, he goes from being MAGA to being RINO.”

that’s funny *****. 

Edited by nedboy7

7 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

it seems like most of the GOP kinda got what he was saying. Which makes sense for trump’s games. Which is why it’s odd you guys just can’t denounce it like the rest of the GOP is doing. I think the gop loves it to be honest. They don’t want trump.  They know they can’t win w him making insane comments. 

“I think it’s ridiculous talk,” Sen. Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), a newly minted member of GOP leadership. “To besmirch our dedication to the Constitution is ridiculous.”

“Very inappropriate,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), an ally of the former president. “The statement was inappropriate and I’m glad to see him clarify.

At one point, a reporter asked Sen. Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.) about the ex-president’s remarks. After saying that she hadn’t seen them, she asked incredulously, “Which election?” and audibly laughed after being told Trump was talking about the 2020 contest.

“I don’t know why anybody would say something like that, certainly not an ex-president,” said Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas).

I think that’s irresponsible.”

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), a self-proclaimed supporter of the nation’s formative document, told reporters that the Constitution “is enduring and it will be for millennia to come.” He declined to respond when asked if the 45th president was wrong.

@Chef Jim I think they misunderstood. They need a semantics lesson from you. of course maybe I am misunderstanding what they are saying in those quotes. Or… the quotes are fake. 

I forgot one…

“Well, the Republican Party is the Constitutionparty,” Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill on Monday. “So when he calls to suspend the Constitution, he goes from being MAGA to being RINO.”

that’s funny *****. 

Because they know it’s good job security to distance themselves from Trump.  I don’t give a ***** about job security so I’m pretty sure I understand what Trump was saying.   Maybe, just maybe, all those GOPers y’all say are always wrong are still wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Because they know it’s good job security to distance themselves from Trump.  I don’t give a ***** about job security so I’m pretty sure I understand what Trump was saying.   Maybe, just maybe, all those GOPers y’all say are always wrong are still wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or…..  maybe It’s because your explanation is pure garbage. 

He didn't even say terminate the constitution. That's some catch phrase made up by tibs, or some banana head on Twitter or something which makes this entire debate illegitimate. 

Anybody taking this debate seriously is an idiot. 

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Or…..  maybe It’s because your explanation is pure garbage. 

Pure garbage?   What makes it pure!  Is it free from any contaminates?  But then I’m

not sure it’s garbage. 🙄

But go ahead Nedboy. No one has been able to figure out what Trump is really saying with his Tweets for 6 years……until now. 

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Pure garbage?   What makes it pure!  Is it free from any contaminates?  But then I’m

not sure it’s garbage. 🙄

But go ahead Nedboy. No one has been able to figure out what Trump is really saying with his Tweets for 6 years……until now. 

We still don’t know what Covfefe means. So you do have a point. 

Frankly, I would have expected any calls to "terminate" the Constitution to be supported by the Democrats and their allies.  After all they're full efforts have been exerted trying to do that for the past 6 years. 

Just a few pesky items they're looking to eliminate:

Freedom of speech

A free press

The right to bear arms

The Electoral College

Legal due process

The Supreme Court 

They should be cheering loudly and carrying Trump on their shoulders through the halls of the Capitol.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Frankly, I would have expected any calls to "terminate" the Constitution to be supported by the Democrats and their allies.  After all they're full efforts have been exerted trying to do that for the past 6 years. 

Just a few pesky items they're looking to eliminate:

Freedom of speech

A free press

The right to bear arms

The Electoral College

Legal due process

The Supreme Court 

They should be cheering loudly and carrying Trump on their shoulders through the halls of the Capitol.

So you must be really surprised that it actually came from the last GOP President. Maybe you have a very distorted image of our political landscape. Too much right wing propaganda? 

Do you believe Putin is a terrorist?