Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He said terminate the Constitution 

Nice try.  Again, that is what YOU want it to say.  Do a copy and paste quote without your twist.

I quoted what he said in a previous post if you're having a hard time.  

This is your thread, with a link that you provided. and you got it all wrong.  The fact that you are trying to defend your position does personify exactly who you are though.

2 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

Nice try.  Again, that is what YOU want it to say.  Do a copy and paste quote without your twist.

I quoted what he said in a previous post if you're having a hard time.  

This is your thread, with a link that you provided. and you got it all wrong.  The fact that you are trying to defend your position does personify exactly who you are though.

He said it! 

Sorry you are all butt hurt about it, but this is the GOP president who it. 

What trash, but Trump is trash, so that's what you get

His supporters are so embarrassed 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

So we shouldn't talk about that big embarrassment Trump? 

As usual? What? YOU said Trump was the only one running for President. I’m assuming you’re looking for an alternative…no? Feel free to write in my name if that’ll work for ya. 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes! Now that's the truth!!!

I don't care about trump. And I don't care if you're a dumbass. But when we have a country full of dumbasses that's starting to get a little tiresome. 

He didn't say that, you know it, I know it and everyone on here knows it. 

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

As usual? What? YOU said Trump was the only one running for President. I’m assuming you’re looking for an alternative…no? Feel free to write in my name if that’ll work for ya. 

I did, so what? You think you got me there or something? Huh> 

Now do you admit Trump is an embarrassment? 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't care about trump. And I don't care if you're a dumbass. But when we have a country full of dumbasses that's starting to get a little tiresome. 

He didn't say that, you know it, I know it and everyone on here knows it. 

Yes you do. You care very much about him. If you didn't care you wouldn't be putting so much energy into this. 

Trump really screwed you guys up. Like in the head

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes you do. You care very much about him. If you didn't care you wouldn't be putting so much energy into this. 

Trump really screwed you guys up. Like in the head

Our country is a mess. We have way bigger problems than trump 

Did you hear the press secretary today, when questioned about the crisis on the border, blaming the Republicans? 

She said something to the effect of "we have a comprehensive plan for the border but the republicans blocked it"

We have an 80 year old career yes man who can't stay awake past 7oclock at night as president. 

And you're fixated on something trump DIDNT say, because you were told by some tweet that that is what he said. 

Whose messed in the head? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I’ll admit Trump lives in your head 24/7. I’m really not sure why. He was President for four years and unless he slept with your sister, I have no idea why he bothers you so much.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ll admit Trump lives in your head 24/7. I’m really not sure why. He was President for four years and unless he slept with your sister, I have no idea why he bothers you so much.

I'm not the one defending him. You are, lol

It must hurt seeing a guy you defend so much being such a corrupt POS. 

Sad 

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Our country is a mess. We have way bigger problems than trump 

Did you hear the press secretary today, when questioned about the crisis on the border, blaming the Republicans? 

She said something to the effect of "we have a comprehensive plan for the border but the republicans blocked it"

🇺🇸🇺🇸

We have an 80 year old career yes man who can't stay awake past 7oclock at night as president. 

And you're fixated on something trump DIDNT say, because you were told by some tweet that that is what he said. 

Whose messed in the head? 

Our country is fine. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Better than it was just a few years ago 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I'm not the one defending him. You are, lol

It must hurt seeing a guy you defend so much being such a corrupt POS. 

Sad 

Our country is fine. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Better than it was just a few years ago 

The government and the media is lying to you and the rug is gonna be pulled out from under our feet before you know it and you're  gonna be on your back. 

This world runs on energy, we are running out of it and our enemy's are amassing it. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He said it! 

Sorry you are all butt hurt about it, but this is the GOP president who it. 

What trash, but Trump is trash, so that's what you get

His supporters are so embarrassed 

He said it in the minds of deranged leftists, but not in real life.  You have had multiple opportunities to provide proof of your claim, but you cant do it.  Why is that?

How effed in the head do you have to be to continue trying to make a lie into the truth?  

I have said it before, and I will say it again.  You, and a few others on here have to be paid to propagate this BS, because there is no way anyone with a third grade reading comprehension could possibly be this stupid.  You don't even have the capacity to admit that you are dead wrong.  You know what?  That kind of reminds me of one of Donald Trumps worst traits.  He doesn't admit when he is wrong either.  Maybe that is why you hate him so much?  Holy crap....you are quite a bit like the Donald.  Tiberius starts with a capitol T too.....  Hmmm.  Trumpberius perhaps?

Here you go Trumpberius, being that you are too lazy to look it up, or because you know what you said is dead wrong and can't admit it.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude ALLOWS for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution".

How, in any way, shape, or form does this support what you are saying?

If you lie this easily, how is anyone supposed to ever believe a word you say?   Oh.....wait.....we're way past that....

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

He said it in the minds of deranged leftists, but not in real life.  You have had multiple opportunities to provide proof of your claim, but you cant do it.  Why is that?

How effed in the head do you have to be to continue trying to make a lie into the truth?  

I have said it before, and I will say it again.  You, and a few others on here have to be paid to propagate this BS, because there is no way anyone with a third grade reading comprehension could possibly be this stupid.  You don't even have the capacity to admit that you are dead wrong.  You know what?  That kind of reminds me of one of Donald Trumps worst traits.  He doesn't admit when he is wrong either.  Maybe that is why you hate him so much?  Holy crap....you are quite a bit like the Donald.  Tiberius starts with a capitol T too.....  Hmmm.  Trumpberius perhaps?

Here you go Trumpberius, being that you are too lazy to look it up, or because you know what you said is dead wrong and can't admit it.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude ALLOWS for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution".

How, in any way, shape, or form does this support what you are saying?

If you lie this easily, how is anyone supposed to ever believe a word you say?   Oh.....wait.....we're way past that....

Lol, he said it. Eat it! 

9 minutes ago, Beach said:

i heard Trump called to terminate the Constitution so i took a look.  hahhahahahahah, it never ends with you anti-Trumpers!

Tell that to the Republicans 

Asked about Trump's remark, Sen. John Cornyn of Texas, an adviser to Senate GOP Leader Mitch McConnell, said, "I don't know why anybody would say something like that, certainly not an ex-president. I think that's irresponsible."

Sen. Mike Rounds, meanwhile, tied Trump's remarks to his 2024 ambitions.

“Anyone who desires to lead our country must commit to protecting the Constitution. They should not threaten to terminate it,” the South Dakota Republican said in a statement.

"Anyone seeking the presidency who thinks that the Constitution could somehow be suspended or not followed, it seems to me would have a very hard time being sworn in as president of the United States," McConnell said at the top of his remarks to reporters on Capitol Hill.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, he said it. Eat it! 

Funny how you still maintain that, but cant prove something so simple Trumpberius.  I would think this blatant lie, or inability to comprehend, would damage your reputation, but then I realized, that is your reputation.  

1 minute ago, Brueggs said:

Funny how you still maintain that, but cant prove something so simple Trumpberius.  I would think this blatant lie, or inability to comprehend, would damage your reputation, but then I realized, that is your reputation.  

It's already been proved, you are just a too dumb to understand 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's already been proved, you are just a too dumb to understand 

Yet you continually fail to show where he said that.  You just keep regurgitating what other useful idiots say, but not what was actually said.  Typical.

Its always funny when someone calls you dumb and misuses a word in the sentence 😂

But I must be "proved" dumb on some level to engage with you, so there is that.  I always thought Libtard was a dumb word, but now I see how it came to be.

Is anyone here an English teacher?  I'm not, but I have written enough college level papers to have a basic understanding of how it works.  The 'massive fraud' I'm assuming Trump is talking about is the 2020 election.  If so, then the statement SHOULD have been written ""A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude ALLOWed for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution".  That is what I believe Trump is claiming he meant to say, but it still doesn't make sense, because absolutely no one believes "ALL the rules, regulations, and articles, even those in the Constitution" were allowed to be terminated.  Now, we could suppose he also incorrectly added the word "all".  I suppose he could have made some attempt to explain what he meant by "all" of the rules, regulations and articles that were terminated, but instead he chose to cry 'fake news twists my words'.  My personal opinion is that he was trying to justify his attempt to get Mike Pence to go against the 12th Amendment, which states verbatim: 'the President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted'. At best, he poop tweeted a terribly written statement, and at worst he was attempting to justify a possible crime.  It's intriguing that this post came right after the White House lawyers testified to the grand jury(s).  That's what I based my opinion on.  

• Haha (+1) 1