Terminate The Constitution? (But only is he loses!!) Changed title, is that better B-Man?

Tiberius

Tibs

We just went over this with Mr Alf in another thread. Trumps tweet does NOT call for the termination of the Constitution. Who are these nitwit commentators? They’re definitely not English majors. Copy and paste might be a simple skill to learn but it’s no way to spend a lifetime. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tibs

We just went over this with Mr Alf in another thread. Trumps tweet does NOT call for the termination of the Constitution. Who are these nitwit commentators? They’re definitely not English majors. Copy and paste might be a simple skill to learn but it’s no way to spend a lifetime. 

Just stop. You are being silly 

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

breaking news!!! trump tweeted something. tune in tonight as our investigation team uncover if he tweets something else. 

Boy, he is a terrible person. The last GOP president is just an awful person. No wonder he lost. Can’t believe people voted for a guy who is so obviously against our constitution. Those people maybe are too 

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

Tibs goin fishing

Interesting you guys try and turn attacks on dear leader into something g personal. 

Are attacks on Trump personal for you? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At least give a serious reason you are so triggered by the thread 

Now don’t be silly. You’re confusing triggered with purely shocked by your dumb thread. Everything doesn’t have to be a death match. Just say…my bad…and get on with it. 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Interesting you guys try and turn attacks on dear leader into something g personal. 

Are attacks on Trump personal for you? 

I don't think you sincerely believe alot of the stuff you post. I think you like mocking trump because you find it fun.

I get it, I like mocking certain things around here for entertainment too 

Hence the fishing gif. I think you're fishing for banter and there's nothing wrong with that. Just let's recognize it for what it is. 

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now don’t be silly. You’re confusing triggered with purely shocked by your dumb thread. Everything doesn’t have to be a death match. Just say…my bad…and get on with it. 

I don't like a lot of threads, so I don't post in them. 

You are obviously triggered. You take attacks on Trump (printing his own words) personally and lash out. 

Just chill out 

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I don't think you sincerely believe alot of the stuff you post. I think you like mocking trump because you find it fun.

I get it, I like mocking certain things around here for entertainment too 

Hence the fishing gif. I think you're fishing for banter and there's nothing wrong with that. Just let's recognize it for what it is. 

Yes, Trump is a POS. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Boy, he is a terrible person. The last GOP president is just an awful person. No wonder he lost. Can’t believe people voted for a guy who is so obviously against our constitution. Those people maybe are too 

its just funny how the left censors the guy but every one of you hang on every single syllable he types and then spin it into a apocalypse. the guys been saying the election was stolen for YEARS. this isnt a new take. facts are still pouring out about the blatant interference on the labtop for example. its not exactly discrediting him.

yet of coarse a tweet is a more important story.. to select people who are completely biased.

a leftist crying about a trump tweet is beyond tiresome at this point. you got your commitee.  you got your 24/7 news cycle. we get it! 

Edited by Buffarukus

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And ….the interpretation of the tweet is just plain WRONG. But hey it’s Trump so Tibs doesn’t care. 

Now I'm not 100% sure, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that he does not like trump. 

• Haha (+1) 1